Upcoming 3D Art from Content Update 2.3.1

Seems like there is an awful lot of focus being put on giving league only uniques 3D art, when many of the most popular, regularly available pieces of gear still look like their bases, which while fine, would obviously be exponentially cooler with 3D art. Lightning Coil, Facebreakers, Maligaro's, Doryani's Catalyst, Voltaxic, Apep's Rage, Kingsguard, Infernal Mantle, Cloak of Defiance, and plenty of others come to mind...

That said, these all look awesome. As silly as Rat's Nest looks, and as cool as a wolf's head is, I have always thought it was weird as is.
U MAD?
Rats Nest <3

EDIT: Also this
"
Jon0109 wrote:
PLEASEEE 3D art for Voltaxic Rift. That would be AWESOME. T_T

Last edited by max_awesome on Jun 15, 2016, 12:39:25 AM
Apep's = Jafar from Aladdin lmao not excited for it but could some of those claws get some love. Also i think alpha's howl could use a rework on the art doesn't look very ALPHA like.................
Yes! Getting Varunastra at the end of the perandus league was a wise choice after all!
Lightning Coil ever?
I love the Varunastra but in general it would be good to have 3D art for the item in the league where it's dropping...
Rats ^^
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
Great contributions to Path of Fashion!
Great work!
R.I.P. Harvest crafting. You were amazing for one league
Last edited by Icewave21 on Jun 15, 2016, 1:05:43 AM
I'd totally open my beer using a Varunastra.
Poor Spell caster is the only one down and out for the count!!!
☺☺☺
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info