Three Melee Totem Build - Hierophant

Looks like a gooder
RAAAAAAAA!

(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ǝ︵ o︵ d

I'm out.
Hey Ghudda Im trying out your build and I'm quite impressed with it. So I was considering making a CI version of it.
I'm mainly thinking about Sanctuary of thoughts great synergy with CI.
For me it would involve using hegemony's staff, getting blunt trauma, shaman's dominion to get basic crit. Then picking up shamanistic fury and the extra area cluster at witch for some more double dipping (uuh yaaa).
The big problem is it involves travelling all the way to vaal pact, the good thing is you find some extremely effecient nodes along the way! It could look something like this:

So you have alot of options, I find it interesting to use Healthy mind in the central witch jewel slot, pickup cruel preparation+heart and soul - this will net you 100% mana for 6 nodes (8 if you count the jewel socket), though actually not a great investment per node, but good if you need more mana and ES all together.

The drama is not having potions, but the knockback + totems + big area damage could make this build somewhat safer than other melee builds close up front.
Last edited by Harmster on Jun 22, 2016, 1:02:18 PM
"
"
darkmark009 wrote:
It only scales your initial hit. It's the same deal as stuff like incinerate, flameblast, and shield charge.

FB = "more spell damage"
EQ = "more damage"

clearly the same thing...

I know, so obvious. POE is known for its clear game mechanics.

Can you prove that EQ double dips? People are saying that it is 80% more "melee" damage. If that is the case then it would not double dip. It is very unclear no matter what the tool tip says.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info