Beast mode templar build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjOFz7SBG113G3fNgbZ2AgzgUTQSzAnHwH6IAMol35Vfi7Dg62E3YjHYaOKeEkFXAGlnzrKpyqXzZJ-3E9jwtxq63Pnq4bPaC5IqvkBFz4feIX6raYpSgaHT-CvJF52Ouk6ZXOuGI8W6qPycqTRUgLOndDVuvGNtDnA6tKaV08Z65IWBAoAUtxFgn1e9OXQAotWCIYVKfyzIJFHXB2GBLeu907YPb_EvOcWwW_MVnoId2Sn0pT4Kb

Keystones to the build, monstrous amount of elemental dmg, % life, resist, movement speed and life reg

Key skills: US, IR, RT

IR will enable me to use any armour type in the game and benefit from it (giving me a larger amount of choices when it comes to finding cheap good gear). Also, the dex nodes to get there gives me the option to use swords/axes which have the highest dps potential of all one handers.

US is a natural addition when using IR, since I wont have any evasion anyway, also this node brings me closer to the 15% attack speed node, more life nodes and the movement speed node.

No movement penalty from gear makes me able to reach high amounts of movement speed.

Since this build isn't specializing in any type of weapon, any form of elemental dmg build will be viable, so it could work with 2h and 1h.

Haven't though of what spells to use, but enfeeble and endurance cry will be used. wrath, anger and clarity as auras. Grace or determination will be my 4th aura if I get the mana for it.

Will update this page more later with skill trees for lvl 30, 45, 60.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info