Can't reroll Doryani's Catalyst implicit

I'm trying to use a Blessed Orb on my Doryani's, but system chat says that it could't reroll implicit. But I see a 32% Doryani on forums, while mine has just 20%...

ign:
Perandus SC: Chthonian_ 87+ flamme totam x2
GIMP_shdw, shadow 90+ clawtank
_FIRE_IN_THE_HOLE_, witch 96+ mjollnir
Last edited by yuriy on Jun 13, 2016, 12:54:18 AM
Last bumped on Dec 2, 2016, 6:47:36 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Rory wrote:
Because of limitations with updating old implicits that were used on multiple item types, we weren't able to have the Sceptre implicits fully match their new values. We've increased them as much as we reasonably can so they will always be better than they were, but I'm afraid most higher level sceptre types won't be as good as fresh copy of that item type. I'm sorry we didn't make this clearer in the patch notes!
ty very much, close please.
ign:
Perandus SC: Chthonian_ 87+ flamme totam x2
GIMP_shdw, shadow 90+ clawtank
_FIRE_IN_THE_HOLE_, witch 96+ mjollnir
Heh, looks ridiculous: millions old rares can be rerolled, but 1 Uniq - cannt be. Dat game ...
IGN:Baka_Sensei
My Little Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/263282
"
Baka_Sensei wrote:
Heh, looks ridiculous: millions old rares can be rerolled, but 1 Uniq - cannt be. Dat game ...

This has nothing to do with the Unique modifiers, but the base item :/
If you want to complain, at least get it right.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
Baka_Sensei wrote:

Oh, rly? Any old Uniq can be Divined to new_crap_roll, but who cares about 12% of Elemental Damage we cann't get? It's just 2 points on Passive Tree - is it enough for the allocation of resources to fix it?
"
Baka_Sensei wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
Baka_Sensei wrote:

Oh, rly? Any old Uniq can be Divined to new_crap_roll, but who cares about 12% of Elemental Damage we cann't get? It's just 2 points on Passive Tree - is it enough for the allocation of resources to fix it?

Divine Orb works in a slightly different way than Blessing Orb.
Same goes for the "how database operates these "rerolls" from both orbs".

You're free to send any claims directly to GGG, players have nothing to do with the way these orbs (and GGG's database as well) works
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
HarukaTeno wrote:

You're free to send any claims directly to GGG, players have nothing to do with the way these orbs (and GGG's database as well) works

I'm posting here to GGG only. I dont get at all why ppl who cant fix the problem trying to tell me that "all is ok and dont do the wave here".
Last edited by Baka_Sensei on Dec 2, 2016, 1:59:40 PM
"
Baka_Sensei wrote:
"
HarukaTeno wrote:

I'm posting here to GGG only. I dont get at all why ppl who cant fix the problem trying to tell me that "all is ok and dont do the wave here".

Maybe GGG should hire you, since you obviously know how to fix this!
U MAD?
"
Baka_Sensei wrote:
"
HarukaTeno wrote:

1) This is a forum. You should google what does "forum" means.

2) We post, because we were here, when GGG explained (in details) that "bug" with Doryani's implicit (described how their database works and stuff), and you are:
a) too lazy to search for their explanation
b) too entitled to accept their stance on the subject

Have any reasonable suggestions on "how to change the code for re-rolling attributes for ALL players" and such - feel free to send an E-MAIL directly to GGG ^_^
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info