2.3.0g Patch Notes

"
MarkoftheWild wrote:
Lots of endgame fixes, yet nothing about crash related issues when its a problem for so many players. GGG could at least acknowledge the issues and pretend to care. The tech support thread is clearly a joke when it comes to this matter. I keep reading responses to threads with people having issues with dc/crashing and its the same old crap

"its your computer, bro"

"its your isp, bro"

"its your ethernet cord, bro"

"run winmtr and post the results, bro"

"GGG IS NEVER THE PROBLEM, BRO"

"reset your router, bro"

"check the battery in your fire alarm, bro"

What the hell is the point of a tech support thread if the only support is from other players?

You are aware that GGG is a TINY company and their tech support team probably consists of 2 or 3 people who have countless other duties, right? I promise you they are working on the crashing and stability issues. If you watched the State of Exile podcast today, Zeno confirmed that he spoke to Chris about the crashing and it is at the top of GGG's priority list. Just because they are fixing other simpler bugs as they work on the crashes does not mean they don't care and they aren't doing anything to fix it. Chill out bro, everything is going to be okay.
Domain path/walkways fix??? :/ .
Dang, nice.
lab fixed, nice
"
sSasori wrote:
Now all the kids can stop crying about a bugged lab even though it gets posted a million times.

Yeah after all its completely normal to lose a set and time due to another bug right ? :D

"
everything is going to be okay

Reading it for more than a year now, need to change disc :).

"
You are aware that GGG is a TINY company

You really think after around 3 years they didn't won enough money to not being called tiny anymore ? lol. Just watch the lines under nicknames and open your eyes bud :/
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
sound fix incoming?

whenever someone is talking ingame ( npc or my character) all other sound gets muted for about two sec... at least for me.
Nice, but you didn't mention the HEAVY nerf you did to Flame Sentinel spectres.

Not classy, GGG. A real "fuck you" to all your summoner fans.
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
Well even though the fixes say they are there after running 10 temple maps and still no windripper. I would like to know where you put the enemies cause they dont seem to be there.
"
stesta90 wrote:
sound fix incoming?

whenever someone is talking ingame ( npc or my character) all other sound gets muted for about two sec... at least for me.

same here
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
Wazz72 wrote:
"
stesta90 wrote:
sound fix incoming?

same here

same here
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info