Do a race reason please

Hey GGG. firstly I want to say that I think you guys are great. I love that you guys are always make new and creative changes to this game and are constantly improving this game graphics, skill, and play-ability. In the last 2 years I have seen this game for so far. Great job

That being said.. I want to address your recent comments on pvp being a fruitless endeavor based upon player response vs work done. I couldn't agree more.. BUT racing on the other hand I have seen a lot more action in the last 3 race season. People are getting better and better at racing and I personally am really enjoying it. consider that Racing IS the pvp that no other game can provide. If you want to have pvp in your game.. consider that you already have it. that the competitiveness of racing is incredibly unique and fun.

I understand that you want to improve racing.. cause you guys are awesome and like to do awesome things. but I think that the loss of races in the mean time isn't a good thing. Bring a race season into this league PLEASE.

You said that last league you had more players playing then in any other league... and just think about all those new players that don't even know what racing is!!

The best thing you can do to keep and grow a race community is consistency. When you take huge breaks like this player who where on the fence about the idea of racing basically just give up on it because of they are so rarely around.. whats the point in practicing?

your always gonna have the hardcore race community but I really think that this is your where you can grow a bigger pvp community. This is what I think is important to competitive Poe.
Last bumped on Jun 17, 2016, 5:53:55 PM
it is bad enough not to get to race, why can GGG not even answer the question ?

sad it is.

"
it is bad enough not to get to race, why can GGG not even answer the question ?

sad it is.

[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
ZoRoXo wrote:

sum dam sweet memeing right there buddy wowser
"
jstq wrote:

still no lab category, wtf labcist!
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info