Hardcore lvl 87 - Mullet's EK Tanky Mofo Guide [REVISED...AGAIN] - now with conduit

"
kudos888 wrote:
Cuz he is ugly as f**k and when he is standing there - he is peering up into the sky as if he is retarded.

His soul is so beautiful that he feels out of place in this sickening world of violence and blood. His mind wanders into the distant sky while his body - being unable to follow his mind - is bound to its fate of mindlessly slaughtering his enemies. And your witch has small tits.

Good build though, you could get even more armor with good armor rolls on some items.
"
omgsupdude wrote:
"
kudos888 wrote:
Cuz he is ugly as f**k and when he is standing there - he is peering up into the sky as if he is retarded.

His soul is so beautiful that he feels out of place in this sickening world of violence and blood. His mind wanders into the distant sky while his body - being unable to follow his mind - is bound to its fate of mindlessly slaughtering his enemies. And your witch has small tits.

Good build though, you could get even more armor with good armor rolls on some items.

she got nice ones tho ;p
And a mullet!!
MulletMoustache - GMT timezone
Last edited by kudos888 on Feb 20, 2013, 2:38:42 PM
What did you choose for the bandits in each difficulty?
IGN: XinderHC
"
Xinder wrote:
What did you choose for the bandits in each difficulty?

normal - 40hp
cruel - increased physical dmg
merc - skill point
So Why DPS on Bear Traps? It's just the damage, not DPS, since it only triggers once.
Praise the Keysus! ¡Alabado sea el Keysus! Lobet den Keysus! Louez le Keysus! 키수스를 찬양합니다! キーザスを賛美します!
"
fifidong wrote:
So Why DPS on Bear Traps? It's just the damage, not DPS, since it only triggers once.

I have 2 bear traps linked, so i can chain cast 6 of em in a row, then another 1 has recharged

"
kudos888 wrote:
"
fifidong wrote:

I have 2 bear traps linked, so i can chain cast 6 of em in a row, then another 1 has recharged

Epic.
Praise the Keysus! ¡Alabado sea el Keysus! Lobet den Keysus! Louez le Keysus! 키수스를 찬양합니다! キーザスを賛美します!
What would be your 4th support gem for EK if you had a 5L?
"
blekibum wrote:
What would be your 4th support gem for EK if you had a 5L?

I think fork is what everyone has worked out is best?
Any suggestions for leveling this? I mean should I just shoot left and get all of the suggested life nodes and such before heading right? or what?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info