Enki's Temp League Builds

After some complications, finally reached 96. Hope i can still play enough to get my Inquisitor to 100, it's definitely slower than my last 100 with the current exp.
twitch.tv/enki91
After a long time of casual mapping i've finally reached 97 on the LA Inquisitor. Gotta stop at this point, i just don't have the time or interest to push further with the current exp rates.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
After a long time of casual mapping i've finally reached 97 on the LA Inquisitor. Gotta stop at this point, i just don't have the time or interest to push further with the current exp rates.

That's still really good for solo play though. Congrats on getting that far :o
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
That's still really good for solo play though. Congrats on getting that far :o

Thanks! I'm pretty unexperienced with archers, so it was really fun to see how far i can push it in endgame.
twitch.tv/enki91
Added current SSF project. Will be updated whenever i feel like it and got something to update.
twitch.tv/enki91
Congrats on how far you've gotten so far, I hope you make your goal!
"
Congrats on how far you've gotten so far, I hope you make your goal!

Wow, never expected to see a GGG Staff member commenting on one of my threads. Thanks!
Can't wait to see what the next patch got in store for us, especially the endgame changes :)
twitch.tv/enki91
First SSF char going strong. Had to rush a second char to lib quest for a few gems which set me back 2hrs, but gotta stay true to the SSF spirit.
twitch.tv/enki91
Added SSF Flashback char and divided into HC and SC chars.
twitch.tv/enki91
Second Flashback SSF char added. I guess that's it for this league, very unlikely that i'll level yet another char before 2.4.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info