2.3.0e Patch Notes

When is the "disable asynchronous loading" option coming that Chris talked about on reddit ?
Just asking because game performance since the patch is still horrible.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Last edited by Darkrox on Jun 8, 2016, 1:20:21 AM
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
The number of targets that Discharge can hit has been increased from 20 to 30.

Finally discharge is viable.

Troll is real :P
"
opmanzano wrote:
c'mon guys, my 78/78 block tank shield charger was destroying maps and dried lake with so shitty gear and so fast I knew a nerf was coming very soon for this skill. it has 2500 avg damage per shield charge and was one hitting packs...

and discharge got a little fix that will not be noticed at all for CoC chars as they discharge very fast, but it will make the skill more coherent for self cast dischargers that actually care for rallying up monsters and make each discharge count.

That would be all well and good if it mattered what perm league characters with top end legacy gear can do. Perm league characters destroy everything anyway.

GGG needs to focus on temp leagues when balancing skills.
Well... All i read is: you will keep crashing. Memory usage issues are still up, so. Nice.
Sometimes...
Shield Charge will still be a top-tier skill. Discharge stealth nerf reverted too, so that's nice.

Good patch.
Torr Forevah.

On a serious note, guys please keep improving the stability of the game. After 2.3.0 I have way more problems with lag spikes than I used to and also considerably more problems with client crashes. Most of the time I'm playing on an old rig with Win XP so I'm used to seeing more error messages than what the average is. Nevertheless, game seems to be stuttering more than before...
2 whiners about SC nerf:
Need more nerf for shield charge
Usually it took me about 60 hours to level from 1 to 80(assuming I already have some items for it)
My friend made it for 12 hours with FB shield charge build
Party with him in map, can't even find any mob alive. His items cost him about 30c in prophecy(ok now abyssys price skyrocketing from 3c to 80c, lol do you think why?)
If you say this skill was not overpowered - your build is crap
English is not my native language, so forgive me for the mistakes pls
It's a fairly significant nerf to aoe, and effectively to damage as well (increased max distance means you have to charge farther to get the max multiplier). 2500 avg damage is not a ton, and being able to clear dried lake fast isn't hard, tons of builds can do that. It was strong, but not OP.

The real problem is that it's being done during a league. GGG has, in the past, had a policy of not making balance changes mid-league unless something game-breaking was happening. I'd be ok with this change if it happened between leagues, I'm not ok with it happening during a league and fucking people who had built around the skill.

If you do this, you're gonna really piss off a lot of people, GGG. I'd strongly consider holding off until the league ends.
"
Fixed a bug where all exiles spawned by Strongboxes were Torr Olgosso.

and hilarity ensued.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Btw: "Now all the exiles spawned will be magnus stonehorn". That would be even more hilarious. I didn't care much about seeing olgoso all the time anyway, only think it was fun.
Sometimes...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info