2.3.0e Patch Notes

"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 2.3.0e
  • All rare or magic monsters spawned by prophecies now have unusable corpses.

Yay let's tell players that new powerful mobs are being added to the game to adress power creep and then it turns out to be a complete joke.
Oh shit, the 0,001% of the player base that still play spectre-summoner actually got some useful prophecy mobs? "FIXED"
"
Gogodrop37 wrote:
shield charge is too strong, not the aoe, but with facebreaker

too easy with + xx-yy physical dmg (abysus helm, too high price in prophecy league)
(ring*2, amu, belt) you have ~100 physical base damage.

with 600-800% MORE from gloves, it's crazy (just with this items, you have more damage than build with weapon)
add 200% MORE from shield charge
add more physical damage support gems...

(maybe incoming build CI (or hydrid life/ES) for "Melee Damage on Full Life Support" for more phys dmg)

crazy movement speed...

add Herald of Ash

you kill the game.

What you describe is a strength and a weakness of the facebreaker build at the same time. The scalability is not infinite so you basically need perfect jewellery to get the build rolling correctly.
Weapon builds can easily beat this, however, if you get a good amu with facebreakers, you will see insane dmg bump up, contrary to weapon builds, where you go smalls steps at a time.

Shield Charge AoE nerfed, should be OK now, in parallel with other builds.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
The costs for sealing the prophecy Plaguemaw I have been substantially reduced.

related:

i know the costs for getting rid of unwanted prophecies have their reasons but when ending cruel difficulty and getting new prophecies nearly all new prophecies were act 3 to act 4 ones.

which puts me before the decision to either spend 8 chaos to have some prophecies for the next 3 hours of gameplay or basically play without.

binding the costs of sealing prophecies on character level would have been a good idea.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Nerfed Shield charge but not discharge? are you guys stupid?
"
Fixed a bug where all exiles spawned by Strongboxes were Torr Olgosso.

Hilarious. I thought I was just imagining it... :D
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
You buff discharge and are essentially saying yes to the clear speed meta but flickers trike is still shit. Fix it please also good buff for Sheild bash it needed more range
"
gokyungjae wrote:
Nerfed Shield charge but not discharge? are you guys stupid?

I want GGG to come out with some data about shield charge usage and ladder effectiveness on those days so people can accept it was way too overpowered...
Olgosso Olgosso! Olgosso?
Olgosso Olgosso Olgosso.

Olgosso,
Olgosso Olgosso.
Save a Carrot, Eat a Rabbit!
First of all, isnt your tactic not to touch skills while a new league is in progress? You know like everytime? Was the issue THAT big that needed immediate attention?

And lets say the issue was indeed THAT big, from all the data you have and the feedback you get you presumed that discharge needed a buff while its interaction with CoC remains the same? Do you even play your game? Similar to how flameblast CANT be supported by spell echo put a limitation to discharge that it cant be supported by trigger supports. Then buff the hell out of it to see some actual self-cast action. Or you know, fuck CoC up in the arse and remove it from the game, its the only reason you (i want to believe) guys suck at balancing the game.

Then we got shield charge. Finally people started using it and its doing some serious work. Im not gonna lie its borderline OP for a fucking MELEE SKILL. The moment a melee skill get similar or even better in that case clear speed than ranged builds thats a problem that needs fixing? It couldnt wait AFTER the league was over?

Like you had the time to "fix" what you though needed fixing (which literally shows how disconected from the actual game you are) in less than a week and you dont have time to fix things the community is complaining for over three months now? Like deecoupling Ascendancy points from the lab? Adding some kind of DC protection to it? At least enhancing it in a way that is more enjoyable for more players? Usually after a patch you always make an announcement like "we are happy for x and the attedance", "x successfully deployed" etc. This time only patch notes and shit like it.

Where is the Perandus summary info, where is the labyrinth attedance data, where the fuck is GGG and what have you done with them?
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
So you had complaints at like 6:00 am my local time. it's now 5:30pm my time and you still havnt fixed the steam issue. No matter what region I choose it will not download. Happy to take my money but not happy to fix these problems. Also how bout you fix the lagg issues where the game freezes for 10 seconds then you die in a map.......

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info