[2.3] CoC Shield Charge CoC - Insane clear speed! - 3.8m

This build utilizes the #1 CoC dagger,
created by AXN1314
Mirror service for his #1 Weaponry and Equipment can be found here:

Special thanks to v_Lusky for the build design and letting me post a build guide for this! :)

Goal of the build:
- Maximizing IIR+IIQ+Clear speed.

Pros:
- Versatile generic CoC Discharge build.
- Amazing damage potential, especially with the "Chimeric Scalpel, poingard".
- Great survivability, stun-locks ennemies more or less, great movement speed.
- Posibility to gain massive MF-stats.

Cons:
- Can't do mods: Blood magi & Curse immunity.
- Could be abit pricy.
- Not beginner friendly, requires game knowledge.

Leveling
Leveling this character is a piece of cake as it is a very generic CoC build. A couple of dagger crit nodes is enough to get it going. Ideally i prefer selfcast bladefall until you can rely enough on your cast on crit to proc. proc chance is based off dagger, tree and links.

I prefer leveling this character as a hybrid/life based and later respec into low-life.

My Gear:
Spoiler

Gem links
3-Link(1):
Spoiler

3-Link(2):
Spoiler

4-Link(1):
Spoiler

4-Link(2):
Spoiler

4-Link(3):
Spoiler

6-Link(1):
Spoiler

Jewels

The jewels for this build are wildcards, if you need to cap your resistances, use jewels to do so. Otherwise you might want to have damage, atributes, ES or whatever you feel like you lack in the build. The only highly recommanded jewel i suggest you using is the "Energy from within" jewel preferably corrupted with "Cannot be silenced". However any will do.

Flasks

Ascendacy classes
For ascendancy classes i have chosen:
- Assassin (Shadow)
- Pathfinder (Ranger)

This build is very fast paced, therefore i choose to go pathfinder and "piano" flasks. With the increased charges gained you have almost 100% uptime on flasks, and therefore you can spam the hell out of them.

Bandit points
Normal: Kill all
Cruel: Kill all OR help Kraitlyn
Merciless: Help Alira

Videos
Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aDX4h7FM3E

Passive tree
I will only be displaying a high level tree since there is no propper way to level this.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Last edited by Kaoms_Heart on Jun 9, 2016, 6:47:39 PM
Last bumped on Aug 22, 2016, 10:38:06 AM
Can easily see this being the #1 clear speed build of 2.3
Useless and very expensive build, I would recommend everyone to stay away from it.
"
Useless and very expensive build, I would recommend everyone to stay away from it.

Could you please go abit deeper on that?

v_Lusky is doing this build currently on a 50ex budget. (check his gear) Just because i have these items do not mean they are required for the build.

Also, in advance i would appriciate you not judging a build guide without having looked into it, i hope i can make you change your mind once i got some videos to showcase it with.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Would appreciate a video!

How is this single target wise? Im afraid that dmg sucks, because shield charge hits just too slow (and less vs single target) compared to cyclone.
Last edited by Rhareg on Jun 7, 2016, 8:36:41 PM
"
Rhareg wrote:
Would appreciate a video!

How is this single target wise? Im afraid that dmg sucks, because shield charge hits just too slow (and less vs single target) compared to cyclone.

Will try to make one later today! :) single target is indeed very inferior to cyclone, however i have a cyclone switch with me in the worst case scenario.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Added video. :)

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Your gear is badass..
dont know if I can achieve anything like this in the new challenge league :P

But I think, I'll just try.
"
Rhareg wrote:
Your gear is badass..
dont know if I can achieve anything like this in the new challenge league :P

But I think, I'll just try.

Yeah my gear is more or less min-maxed. However don't fear! This build works with a small budget. :)

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
May I ask why you went for the attackspeed nodes at the start instead of spelldamage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info