[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

"
ArondightGG wrote:
This build is awesome ! Thanks a lot !

A few questions :

I don't have Coprill, but I have Snakebite, Maligaro's, Facebreakers, Kintsugi, Belly and Kaom's. Which ones would you recommend for the gloves and the chest ? I'm really having trouble deciding. I have a 6l Reach if it can help you for your recommendation.

If you recommend Kaom, should I still have a point in acrobatics, considering it halves armour ?

Whether you can help me or not, thanks a lot :)

Take kaoms and snakebites.

And yes, you should still take acrobatics. 600 armour is nothing compared to the 30% dodge :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Thanks for the advice :)
Agreed thanks for the advice.
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:

1,95 more damage from crits (capped crit chance means not fully 100% more dmg)

95% of give 200%, so, it's 0,95*2 = 1,9
also, u can "bypass" the critical cap with diamond flask, it rolls twice, not give more crit chance, so not affected by cap
Spoiler

using with 95% crit chance means
we first look at the first roll:
95% chance of crit, so no need to look at second roll
5% fail in crit and need to look at second roll
the second roll:
95% of 5%(that failed at first) to crit
5% of 5% of not critical
some quick math, we have 0,025% chance of not deal a critical and 99,975% of deal a critical
Hi there, what about using a poison gem in main setup instead of faster attack or chaos damage?
I know that cospri's poisons, i ask if using poison gem in setup also if it will enhance poison damage, also will we expect nerf in double dipping also and nerf in reach?
Similar question, the paper DPS of my Tornado Shot is much higher if I substitute Added Chaos for PPAD. I know that added chaos doesn't directly add to poison damage, but the chaos portion of the attack is still considered for the poison damage. Also PPAD has an attack speed penalty, which means less stacks of poison.

The only advantage I can think of for PPAD would be double-dipping bleed damage. But since we're only at 30% bleed chance is this really significant?
Last edited by McMD90 on Aug 25, 2016, 3:42:32 AM
"
McMD90 wrote:
Similar question, the paper DPS of my Tornado Shot is much higher if I substitute Added Chaos for PPAD. I know that added chaos doesn't directly add to poison damage, but the chaos portion of the attack is still considered for the poison damage. Also PPAD has an attack speed penalty, which means less stacks of poison.

The only advantage I can think of for PPAD would be double-dipping bleed damage. But since we're only at 30% bleed chance is this really significant?

thanks for the suggestion! if added chaos really does give higher dps than PPAD, then yes it's the better option! will test soon :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
philipma wrote:
Hi there, what about using a poison gem in main setup instead of faster attack or chaos damage?
I know that cospri's poisons, i ask if using poison gem in setup also if it will enhance poison damage, also will we expect nerf in double dipping also and nerf in reach?

the damage will be lower, but when using the poison gem, you won't need to use cospris, which means you can use another chestpiece instead like kaom's or kintsugi
"
McMD90 wrote:

PPAD don't double dip on bleed either, beacuse it is not an attack
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
ArondightGG wrote:
This build is awesome ! Thanks a lot !

A few questions :

I don't have Coprill, but I have Snakebite, Maligaro's, Facebreakers, Kintsugi, Belly and Kaom's. Which ones would you recommend for the gloves and the chest ? I'm really having trouble deciding. I have a 6l Reach if it can help you for your recommendation.

If you recommend Kaom, should I still have a point in acrobatics, considering it halves armour ?

Whether you can help me or not, thanks a lot :)

Take kaoms and snakebites.

And yes, you should still take acrobatics. 600 armour is nothing compared to the 30% dodge :)

Hello. What do u think about this one ?
Last edited by wnvsp1r1t1 on Aug 29, 2016, 4:38:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info