[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

What setup do you recommend if I can't afford vuln on hit gloves? Any good pair is crazy expensive and I've already spent all my currency on Reach/Cospri (both 5L only). I have Assassin's mark on HoI. Debating putting Vuln on it since I won't have it for rares/bosses which I find annoying. Unless I dedicate my 5L setup to HoI + curse on hit + ass mark + vuln + frenzy (for single target setups where you manually apply the curses + keep frenzy charges up).

Either that or buying one of those garbage gloves just for the vuln on hit. There's some 30c rare gloves with random horrible stats if the curse is worth more than the stats you would get normally.

What's a reasonable tooltip dps I should aim for by the way for let's say t10 clearing. I'm only at 11k in town on a 5L which I find really low, was expecting 20-25k minimum, especially since I went glass canon until 65 and now all I have left is defensive passives to take. With charges and flasks I think I hit 19k.
"
borek664 wrote:
I've been playing this build for the past week and gotta say it's just nuts how well all the items synergise to inflict massive phys and poison damage. But I noticed you're running IR in your setup, how does it feel against Acro + Phase Acro? Were you using evasion based defenses before and switched later on due to unlucky one-shots or went for IR from the start?

imo, acro and p.acro is the way to go.. add arctic armour, vaal pact with 2% leech and immortal call with some nice life and you can do Uber atziri..

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeAx4FLQW1BnAHmQguDY0PqxCSES8UdRa_GYoZjh9BIXYj0yP2JIsk_SaVKjgqWy5TMHEwfDH6MjI2PTfUOdQ6QkMxQzZHfkp9S3hMjkz_TZJOKk6fUUdS7FVLVvpZ8FuvYeJirGVNZ6BqjGyMbydwUnTtdct1_XaCdvd313n2en967311fyuEb4SihMWGzod2idOMNo19jX6Nv49glwaaapuNm7WdqqCfotmn1LDYtMW00bVIt7a747xvvTa-p8EzwuzDOsSiyAzIFNNv037UI9mG2sHb592o45_nVOpi62PtP-2D9W_-uv7I_94=?accountName=iswirl&characterName=KonaReach

my tree

level 91, 4.8K EHP with 3 frenzy and 4 power charges, i am at 65K dps.. doesn't sound like much but damn, with my survivability, i can clear all content including core and Colosseum and uber anything

ive gone back and forth with IR and Acro but acro just feels so much better
POE is life. POE is ♥.
I was first playing using lvl 11 vuln facebreakers but dropped those ones connecting 2 curses directly to HoI. Now I'm able to use lvl 18 vuln by getting just 1 x 30 int node... This way we can also use regular and cheap winds of change instead:

This also allowes us to drop all the life / mana leech nodes (Vitality Void) so I kinda don't rly feel a difference since I'm on full life after each hit.

Imo slower projectiles is pain in the ass so atm I'm trying out ICD or added chaos damage instead. Both feel rly smooth in terms of clearing speed

Could this build work with lightning arrow as well?
IGN Soultakerr
Last edited by maikanafufaika on Jul 27, 2016, 3:10:53 PM
HI

wich curse is better? projectil weak? or vulnerabity?

ty all
Last edited by bonzaidu64 on Jul 27, 2016, 3:39:08 PM
I must say i was a bit sceptical when i saw Iron Reflexes but since i am on a budget i used my 6 linked Belly of the beast and i am at 9k armor now and i love it. Atm only 17k dps but gems are not even on lvl 20 yet but the build feels insane ;)
Build is great! Im Doing Alphas Howls w/ 90% nado crit allowing me to run Herald of ice/grace or hatred/Arctic armor! Also Tri Cursing w/ Assassins/Vuln on hit gloves/Projectile weakness or warlords. Running DD boots for immune to bleeding +1 endurance since i like to run warlords. Build does tons of dmg..cant believe this bow entered POE.
GG
Hi.
Thank for well-explain and detail build.
Just few questions
1. Cospri and Kintsugi chest piece. Which one better?
2. Facebreaker witl Vul CoH still work with Kintsugi or I have to get Cospri to maximize its damage.

here is my gear
Spoiler

I know I need to spend more ex into it but not at this stage, I'm broke because of that damn pretty 6L Reach.
What do you recommend me to upgrade in priority order?
Thank heaps guys.
GG-HF
Hey... Awesome idea for a build.

Quick question - I am undecided on the last bandit...

It seems to me that an additional power charge isn't needed for the % change, rather for the +8% multiplier from Deadly infusion. Will it be better than another Frenzy charge and its 4% more damage?

Rough estimations that do not take accuracy, attack speed and such into account...

With 4 power charges and 3 frenzy charges:

CriticalStrikeDamage = Damage * (BaseCriticalStrikeMultiplier + AdditionalCriticalStrikeMultiplier)

So (assuming I don't have any other source of critical strike multiplier - so only 4 power charges):

Damage = (100 + 100 * 3 * 0.04) * (1.50 + 4 * 0.08) = 203.84

Now with 3 power charges and 4 frenzy charges:

Damage = (100 + 100 * 4 * 0.04) * (1.50 + 3 * 0.08) = 201.84

????
can you tell me why i dont have the same dps as you, i barely have 50k dps with charges on
and why i can get one shot by uber izaro :( ?
Last edited by DBM92 on Jul 29, 2016, 6:31:14 PM
Hello,

can you check my Character "Flohschleuder"?
I am on a 5l but only get to 15k tooltip on 20/20 gems
I don't think the 6th link sixtuples the damage... Help?
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
Last edited by AkumaNoTsubasa on Jul 30, 2016, 7:31:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info