[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

Hey everyone! I'm a newb and have a question: can you run this build with any other bow/gloves? I want a bow build and afaik shadow is better that ranger with it atm, didn't find any good builds except this one. I have only low-q drillneck and some bow. Would it be possible to reach endgame w/o the Reach of the Council using this build?
"
Mdd wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm a newb and have a question: can you run this build with any other bow/gloves? I want a bow build and afaik shadow is better that ranger with it atm, didn't find any good builds except this one. I have only low-q drillneck and some bow. Would it be possible to reach endgame w/o the Reach of the Council using this build?

yea, just use this bow and endgame will be at your next destination :D
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
t15 maps?
Last edited by enliveddm on Jun 16, 2016, 3:05:45 PM
"
enliveddm wrote:
t15 maps?

i did a t14 -max double vaal map today just fine with no deaths, so i'm 100% sure it can do t15 maps :D
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
For the people that like dps numbers, i was able to reach 86k dps today with a 5L gems lvl19.. full buffed but no taste of hate. crazy build amigoboyz!
The most OP build? Cant do both reflects, low hp, and didn't see too much original things other than chucking in a new bow and chest in other tornado builds. Sorry the most op builds titles belong to something like chaos spark/blade fall trap. Those have much more of everything and specialty in the tree.
"
seehanur wrote:
The most OP build? Cant do both reflects, low hp, and didn't see too much original things other than chucking in a new bow and chest in other tornado builds. Sorry the most op builds titles belong to something like chaos spark/blade fall trap. Those have much more of everything and specialty in the tree.

This build can easily do both reflects, except the map mod. Elemental reflect map mod is no problem, as we aren't using hatred anymore. Also, does 3 million chaos damage per second not sound OP to you?

Also don't get what you mean by low HP. It's possible to reach 5k Hp with this build, and i have runned several deathless uber runs so far without getting oneshot, so where's you point in having low life? 5k is not low by any means
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Jun 17, 2016, 3:19:40 AM
Hi, nice build, will try it soon. I wanted to ask, what are defences? How can it deal with pure phys dmg bosses? Thanks and sorry if I overlooked something.
"
lakyljuk wrote:
Hi, nice build, will try it soon. I wanted to ask, what are defences? How can it deal with pure phys dmg bosses? Thanks and sorry if I overlooked something.

The defenses mainly consist of 4,5k+ life and 13k+ armour without flasks or anything. I can take a hit from Uber izaro without dying aswell :D
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Jun 17, 2016, 7:52:46 AM

why did you choose none dodge option?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info