Shield Charge

I was curious, but could shield charge be changed so its damage is based on the equipped shields armor rating instead of your equipped weapon?

I really want to play a Juggernaut that's all about running in to everything and just being an Abrams tank that's out of ammo.
Last bumped on Jun 4, 2016, 9:46:34 PM
It probably could be done, but I don't think devs would be willing to do it even if it was a 5-minute affair, which I kinda doubt. The old version was vaguely described as 'stunning the enemy with your shield and following up with the weapon', which is absent in current description. If they based it all on your shield the weapon would become fully irrelevant which would mean the skill should be usable with wands too, which probably isn't intended.

Now, dealing weapon damage by shield charge doesn't seem very logical indeed, however we have virtue gems taking some highly dubious liberties with the weapon striking power, a moving wall of force isn't something that looks terribly out of place after seeing Wild Strike in action.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Now You have me thinking about an armored caster that runs headlong in to battle, beating people with shields and flinging spells. It'd be amusing, at least.

Thread was moved, won't lie, bumping to get it to the front of its new board.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info