2.3.0b Patch Notes

"
eralduspr wrote:

It's your own problem... Wanna know what is REALLY low? Blamming the dev team because you're stuck in the past and refuse to upgrade your OS.

NEWSFLASH! Games evolve with time, and so the need for a newer, better OS is mandatory.

But I think you are aware of this already... all you wanted was a reason to bash the update... what's next? Some random Win 98 hippies complaining that the game doesn't run on their PC? Please...

NEWSFLASH!

Before you scream and yell from the elitist bus, read the advertised game requirements here http://store.steampowered.com/app/238960/

GGG is telling everyone to come over and play PoE with WINDOWS XP.

Now, he turns around and directly insults everyone he invited in. Many of whom have gave GGG real money.

It's BS and a low blow to many long time supporters.

Use common sense before your next crap post.
Hey Chris and/or dev team, do developer options still work at all? I still have gc2 and softwareaudio enabled and I have had absolutely no audio or visual bugs since league start. Just asking to make sure I'm not drawing a false correlation. Thanks.
So if i want to play PoE now - i should to install WinXP on my computer? Great.
IGN: Fessolin
"
"
eralduspr wrote:

It's your own problem... Wanna know what is REALLY low? Blamming the dev team because you're stuck in the past and refuse to upgrade your OS.

NEWSFLASH! Games evolve with time, and so the need for a newer, better OS is mandatory.

But I think you are aware of this already... all you wanted was a reason to bash the update... what's next? Some random Win 98 hippies complaining that the game doesn't run on their PC? Please...

NEWSFLASH!

Before you scream and yell from the elitist bus, read the advertised game requirements here http://store.steampowered.com/app/238960/

Now, he turns around and directly insults everyone he invited in. Many of whom have gave GGG real money.

PWND!
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
XP masterrace
"
Moribundus wrote:
"
"
eralduspr wrote:

NEWSFLASH!

PWND!

No, not pwnd. The minimum OS requirement for PoE is Windows XP SP3, you're using SP2(according to your sig). Frankly, I'm surprised you're not using Win2000 or even Win98. Seriously, get on with the times.
IGN: Ironmallet
Hi all I never really posted anything on here before but I feel like this patch was really poorly tested. Like am I missing something? Why is the game so buggy? Did it not say that completing all 6 trials will count for all your characters on the same league? Why am I unable to enter the 4th lab with my other characters?

Why are many of the patch notes so vague in their descriptions? What are reflect mobs doing in non reflect maps? Who is making these decisions?

if anyone knows the answer to my first question please let me know.

Thanks. Appreciate it.
«PVP» -- PVP Guild. Recruiting!

Pm me for: 1v1s / 2v2s / 3v3s / CTFs!
Any ETA on the remaining fated unique's prophecies being added?
I have the idea! GGG, make "Diasble preload" as an option in Options!

I can't stand my stash opening and loading with items for centuries. Ev'ry time I enter a new location since Prophecy, I watch a John Woo's slowmotion VFX.

Last edited by cuss on Jun 5, 2016, 3:35:51 AM
"
Ironmallet wrote:

No, not pwnd. The minimum OS requirement for PoE is Windows XP SP3, you're using SP2(according to your sig). Frankly, I'm surprised you're not using Win2000 or even Win98. Seriously, get on with the times.

before you try to be smartass next time, read my description till end and do some research

I am using 64bit OS = SP3 does not exists for it
but well... lames like you just blablabla about things they don't have a clue about

*looks at Ironmallet
*facepalms

enjoy your fail, mr.smartie

PWND x2
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Last edited by Moribundus on Jun 5, 2016, 8:16:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info