Will this skill tree work for a Tank LS templar

Thank you for the help,
would the following skill tree work?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEswU6BVsOPBRxGS4aMho4JIsn7S3SMHUyCTKJMtE3RzpSOtg9D0E_RHJFR0bXTdhPfVFgUeZVqVYEVw1X4l3GYIhhUmaea6xwfXKpd-V8u3zZgFaBb4SvhMSGYIrkkFWXtJrMm-yePJ7NogCnMKeEqZWsqqy6r2y0L7T5tQS4k8AaxPbFisXM0iHZYeHa6-7sOPAf974=

I focused on survivability, would add more mace mastery skills.
I tried to get enough mana and "mana after kill", so I didnt have to use mana pots very often.
And are there any good and essential skills that I am missing?

Thanks again.
Last edited by DiabloII on Feb 19, 2013, 12:38:30 AM
your 1 point away from body and soul, its one of the best defense nodes in the game, giving armor and ES AND resistance to all. too good to pass up especially if your already getting the rest of the armor/ES nodes.

and you should have gotten the 6% 1 handed damage nodes instead of the str nodes, you got more than you'll need anyways, and its 2 points vs 3.

and mana on kill isnt all that great, because the time you need mana is during the fight, not after the fight is over. and its quite a distance away. instead if you want to solve your mana issues, you'll want to get the mana regen nodes and also the mana nodes. the way mana regen works in this game is your base mana regen is 105% of your max mana over 1 min, or 1.75% mana per second.

so the higher your mana pool, the faster you'll regen, and getting more mana regen nodes will make that ratio even higher.

also the mana reduction isnt all that great especially for an ability for lighting strike. since lighting strike is fairly cheap, its only about 11 mana, maybe 30-40 once you have a full support on it. so really your reducing about 2-6 mana per attack, which wont show much difference.

also assuming you went with some auras you'll want to get the inner focus to further improve those buffs.

static shock in the top of the witch area is going to be something you will really want. especially if you get resoulte technique which removes your ability to shock. this will give you about 20% chance to shock, and if you use conductivity, you'll get a 30% chance to shock.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/120959 My guides

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info