[STD] Wanderer's build compendium

A compendium of the builds I've played. Missing a lot of the builds I did previously, as I didn't make a thread for those nor still have the gear around.

[2.5] CI CoC Vortex - Pathfinder

Gear

Passive Tree

Brief thoughts about the build

I was originally Low life and with a legacy Aegis shield as my defense. Being a Pathfinder with no other source of armor than my flasks, the whole defense mechanism of Aegis only worked while my flasks were up, which wasn't a problem as I'm very used to continuously hitting flasks, and it did work quite well. Could afk in the middle of monsters as long as flasks were up, which isn't long, but enough to protect me from losing connection for a few seconds, being stuck for a short while or some other problem that could occur.
The problem that ended up happening was that with "only" 8k ES, I was getting oneshot by Volatile too often, so while Aegis is great for lots of small hits, it doesn't do much against single large unavoidable hits like Volatile. I ultimately ended up converting to CI with an ES shield as 16k es, at the cost of 30% more damage from PA, is simply better than any other defensive tool you could muster up in this game.

Other things to point out is that the single target burn wasn't as amazing as I had expected. Another thing about single target is that it was heavily tied to map mods. Enfeeble, Hexproof, Elemental Resists etc. drastically reduced the single target burn.

I did try out Shield Charge instead of Cyclone for a while, and while it's faster for mapping, I didn't find it as enjoyable to play. The AoE is quite nice as a Pathfinder with a radius enchant, so it was pretty solid for mapping and after respecing to CI, leveling from 99-100 was quite smooth.
It also cleared Hall of Grandmasters very comfortably. I did 3 runs all deathless without any problems, as seen in the video example.

Defensive Stats:

16.088 ES
75/27 Block
CwDT Setup
Overcapped for Ele Weakness

Offensive Stats:

47% Cyclone Crit, 37% Vortex Crit (not counting Diamond Flask)
26.7k Vortex Dps /w AoE, 42.5k /w Conc
100% Chance To Hit
Blasphemy Ele Weakness + Flammability

[2.5] CI Varunastra Earthquake - Slayer

Gear

Passive Tree

Defensive Stats:

14.197 ES
67/18 Block
Basalt Flask
Overcapped for Ele Weakness
Freeze + huge AoE as Slayer + Dying Sun

Offensive Stats:

70.1% Crit Chance (not counting Diamond Flask)
141k Dps /w AoE, 225k /w Conc (with Totem + V.Haste 191k/310k)
119k Ancestral Protector
94% Chance To Hit

[2.3] CI Flicker - Pathfinder

Gear

Passive Tree

Defensive stats:
13.5k ES
45% taken Phys converted to Cold Damage

Offensive stats:

133k avr. Flicker damage
12 attacks per second

Diamond Flask more or less caps out my crit.

[2.3] Tri-Curse LL Cyclone CoC - Pathfinder

Gear
Passive Tree
Videos

Village Ruin
2:57 Enfeeble, Ele Weakness, 27% more life, 40% phys dmg reduction, 109% extra dmg as lightning

Waterways
3:09 Enfeeble, -60% regen, 27% more life, Onslaught, double boss

Shrine
3:11 Vulnerability, Ele Weakness, 4 additional proj, poison on hit, 80% light res

Conservatory
3:07 Vulnerability, -60% regen, extra speed, reduced dmg from crits

Palace
3:42 Enfeeble, extra magics, extra rares

Core
4:53 Vulnerability, 91% extra dmg as cold, 44% more life, double boss

Defensive stats:

8.8k ES
45% taken Phys converted to Cold Damage
75%/64% block/spellblock

Offensive stats:

74% crit chance
Bladefall 20.8k dps, 61% crit
Ethereal Knives 22.7k dps 70% crit (lvl 19 gem)

Offensive stats are without flasks/golem. Diamond flask caps out Cyclone and mostly the spell crit as well.

[2.1] CI Reave - Flask Oriented

Gear

Passive Tree

Defensive stats:

10.758 ES
Arctic Armor
39% Phys converted to Cold
75% block

Offensive stats:

592k with Inc Aoe, 712k with Vaal Haste
944k with Conc Effect, 1.135k with Vaal Haste

Dps numbers are with charges + golem up. Atziri+Taste of Hate are included as it's a flask build.

[2.0] Tri-Curse LL BM Pure RF

Gear

Passive Tree

Last edited by Exiled_Wanderer on Feb 25, 2017, 11:32:40 PM
Last bumped on Feb 26, 2017, 11:02:57 AM
Quick update before next league starts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info