[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

"
YeetCaster wrote:
I have been doing this build (crit version) and I must say its good. I have a few questions though. Would it be possible to remove MoM and use the ring and boot slots for defensive items?

You dont need remove MoM. The @Waoooo dont use any item with Damage taken Gained as Mana when Hit (Dtgmwh). Apparently, in practice, this is not much use using Warlord's Mark (mana leech) + Weaver the Arcane. I think it may be sufficient to use an amulet (in the Essence league) with 10% chance to Recover 10% of Maximum Mana when you use a Skill (with your Weave the Arcane you'll have 30% chance to Recover 20% of Maximum Mana when you use a Skill). You can afford to use a bad amulet just for this.
http://poe.trade/search/arasaehigowoga

"
YeetCaster wrote:
I am asking this because even though I have, it is hard to cap resists, which means it is hard to drop a rare glove or ring or amulet for a crit unique. I am thinking of removing MoM, using the ring and boot slot to cap resists, add life, etc and get a Marylene's amulet and facebreaker/maligaro/voidbringer. Would this work on softcore?

Marylene's Fallacy not worth using. Your chance to critical will be very low and will reduce its damage non critical so much. The other items I think are worth yes.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Oct 22, 2016, 9:49:01 AM
hello sir. playing this build as my first since beginning of this league, also first time playing this game, this is quite nice.

playing non crit build, with high aoe. level 91 atm and slowly progressing. did normal atziri, uber lab, t14 and some t15s.

got cospris, some es shield with 60%+ spell damage, divinarius with 70% spell dmg, nice boots with ms and bunch of res. basicly you can check my gear on my profile. pretty standart cap res build. almost 6.3 k hp and 900+ es.

I was using blasphemy warlord's mark and enfeeble, then put enfeeble into cwdt set, turned on hatred for extra damage (which helps incredibly good) still have 250+mana left for the mom, but I don't think it's good enough for it.

I'm planning to use bv-echo-controlled destruction-inc aoe/conc effect-empower+1 (yeah recently 6Linked my cospris. risk payed of. although I saved 600+ fusings.) for +1 I was thinking phys to lightnin with vinktar's or added cold/chaos or something like that. it's really pain to hit 4 blue and a red socket on a dex item.

tldr: wanted to say thanks for such an amazing build and guide. even completely newb like me can understand without a problem and followup. and build owner too is really nice. answering question and guiding people with effort. very nice community. keep it up

edit: waiting new builds for the next league ^^
Last edited by dmtryzhkv on Nov 1, 2016, 6:04:05 PM
Hi, I'm playing this build in standard with this gear :

As you can see, I have three items giving me mana when I'm hit, but I'm wondering if this is not overkill to be fair.

Any idea what item I could replace ?

I'm thinking about getting a cospris's will anyway, but I'd be interested to hear about anything else. Currently, I have tried successfully Wasteland several times, once with two bosses, but I should be trying higher tier maps soon, thanks to someone with a much better map pool than me.
"
dmtryzhkv wrote:
hello sir. playing this build as my first since beginning of this league, also first time playing this game, this is quite nice.

playing non crit build, with high aoe. level 91 atm and slowly progressing. did normal atziri, uber lab, t14 and some t15s.

got cospris, some es shield with 60%+ spell damage, divinarius with 70% spell dmg, nice boots with ms and bunch of res. basicly you can check my gear on my profile. pretty standart cap res build. almost 6.3 k hp and 900+ es.

I was using blasphemy warlord's mark and enfeeble, then put enfeeble into cwdt set, turned on hatred for extra damage (which helps incredibly good) still have 250+mana left for the mom, but I don't think it's good enough for it.

I'm planning to use bv-echo-controlled destruction-inc aoe/conc effect-empower+1 (yeah recently 6Linked my cospris. risk payed of. although I saved 600+ fusings.) for +1 I was thinking phys to lightnin with vinktar's or added cold/chaos or something like that. it's really pain to hit 4 blue and a red socket on a dex item.

tldr: wanted to say thanks for such an amazing build and guide. even completely newb like me can understand without a problem and followup. and build owner too is really nice. answering question and guiding people with effort. very nice community. keep it up

edit: waiting new builds for the next league ^^

I'm glad that you liked the build. About the new league, I'm suspicious that the GGG finally will change various mechanical and skills in the game. I hope that is really it, BV builds are meta already has 2 leagues. The great pressure that the GGG is suffering is almost certain that the base damage of BV will be nerfed again, but will be compensated in some way, which I think will happen is to increase the damage effectiveness of the 30% to higher values. If this happens this build still will be updated because it is dependent of Added Chaos Damage gem.

"
Pingouinmalin wrote:
Hi, I'm playing this build in standard with this gear :

As you can see, I have three items giving me mana when I'm hit, but I'm wondering if this is not overkill to be fair.

Any idea what item I could replace ?

I'm thinking about getting a cospris's will anyway, but I'd be interested to hear about anything else. Currently, I have tried successfully Wasteland several times, once with two bosses, but I should be trying higher tier maps soon, thanks to someone with a much better map pool than me.

Yes, the @waooo was the first guy to kill The Shaper using this build and it does not use items that have dtgmwh. Apparently the mana leech Warlord's Mark + Weaver the Arcane is enough. Remove these items and testing.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Nov 2, 2016, 9:01:37 AM
Greetings from Garena POE (Southeast Asia server)
This is the first time I actually am dedicating to write a post.

I loved this build... until I realised I have some issues running T12's and above.
Character name : AloyAWJx_VortexNerf
https://web.poe.garena.com/account/view-profile/feedersmiracle/characters

I am trying very hard to go the way Waoooo has went. I am grateful for the amount of information that Waoooo has supplied so far about his vaal pact build. I am crafting my 6l cospri now. I intend to drop the praxis ring, and I know my other ring looks terrible.

Currently buying Alpha Howl, Enlighten Gem, bits and pieces of good ammy and rings. Intend to respec the merc skill point for 1 extra endurance charge.

So far these are the links I am intending to have (CREDITS TO WAOOOO)

In order of importance:
B.Vortex + Spell Echo + Cont. Desc. + Life Leech + Add Chaos DPS + EMPOWER
CWDT - Immortal Call - Inc Dur - Arctic Breath
Spell Totem + Wither + Faster Casting + Empower
Rallying Cry - Empower - Inc Dur
Whirling Blade + Fortify + Faster Attacks
Blasphemy + Warlord's Mark + Enfeeble + Empower

Empowers needed = 3 & Enlighten Gems needed = 1

(You would want to buy 2 Cospri's for crafting)
Crafting Cospri 5L (2 Blue + 1 Red) Approx Cost 757. Cospri 6L (1 Blue + 1 Red) Approx cost 3088

P.s. I wish a section could be dedicated to Waoooo's modified build because I feel the amount of leech and it's rate of leech is too slow against bosses like Arid Lake / Bog (Rabid Rhoa) or Orchard (Goddess of Justice) to whirl away and wait for regeneration.
"
Greetings from Garena POE (Southeast Asia server)
This is the first time I actually am dedicating to write a post.

I loved this build... until I realised I have some issues running T12's and above.
Character name : AloyAWJx_VortexNerf
https://web.poe.garena.com/account/view-profile/feedersmiracle/characters

I am trying very hard to go the way Waoooo has went. I am grateful for the amount of information that Waoooo has supplied so far about his vaal pact build. I am crafting my 6l cospri now. I intend to drop the praxis ring, and I know my other ring looks terrible.

Currently buying Alpha Howl, Enlighten Gem, bits and pieces of good ammy and rings. Intend to respec the merc skill point for 1 extra endurance charge.

So far these are the links I am intending to have (CREDITS TO WAOOOO)

In order of importance:
B.Vortex + Spell Echo + Cont. Desc. + Life Leech + Add Chaos DPS + EMPOWER
CWDT - Immortal Call - Inc Dur - Arctic Breath
Spell Totem + Wither + Faster Casting + Empower
Rallying Cry - Empower - Inc Dur
Whirling Blade + Fortify + Faster Attacks
Blasphemy + Warlord's Mark + Enfeeble + Empower

Empowers needed = 3 & Enlighten Gems needed = 1

(You would want to buy 2 Cospri's for crafting)
Crafting Cospri 5L (2 Blue + 1 Red) Approx Cost 757. Cospri 6L (1 Blue + 1 Red) Approx cost 3088

P.s. I wish a section could be dedicated to Waoooo's modified build because I feel the amount of leech and it's rate of leech is too slow against bosses like Arid Lake / Bog (Rabid Rhoa) or Orchard (Goddess of Justice) to whirl away and wait for regeneration.

Hi, I'm glad that you liked the build and saw problems about it. I made Sharper down by @Waoooo section with the informations of @waoooo.

I just do not even changed the main tree and do not place the @waooo version as official because I have not tested it. I really liked some of the essence league, not encouraged him to play this season and I'm not excited to play with any other old character.

But I might change my mind, my goal if to play again with the character BV is trying to make a cheaper version to kill the Shaper, 5L with Cloak of Flame.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Nov 3, 2016, 6:23:09 AM
The level 91 skill build that you've put up on the front page is assuming you take only skill points for all bandit quests. 9 left, 114 used.

I have a question, heretic veil or alpha howl?

Because alpha howl is getting horrible hard to color, plus... heretic veil gives better mana reservation...
"
The level 91 skill build that you've put up on the front page is assuming you take only skill points for all bandit quests. 9 left, 114 used.

I have a question, heretic veil or alpha howl?

Because alpha howl is getting horrible hard to color, plus... heretic veil gives better mana reservation...

If you have enough currency, heretic seems to be a better option.
Guides made by me:
Oh boys, here we go again.

Patch 2.5

Blade Vortex has been refactored. Instead of separate hits for each active blade, the blades now increase the frequency at which all enemies in the radius take damage, and the amount of damage they take. The skill now has a base hit frequency of 600ms and has 10% increased hit rate per active blade. Its damage has been reduced by 30% at all levels and it deals 30% more damage per active blade.

Weave the Arcane now also reduces damage taken by 8% if you have spent a total of 200 mana recently.

I will update the topic later and the considerations regarding this new mechanic for Blade Vortex.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Nov 29, 2016, 8:53:29 PM
Thanks for keeping up with this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info