2.3 Meta builds

I compiled a detailed list of all the best builds in the upcoming 2.3 patch and Prophecy league. Here it is, you new meta, everything is here:

- Trickster CoC Discharge
- Pathfinder CoC Discharge
- Elementalist CoC Discharge
- Inquisitor CoC Discharge
- Ascendant CoC Discharge
- No ascendancy for the lulz CoC Discharge

Last bumped on Jun 5, 2016, 4:37:30 PM
"
toyotatundra wrote:
I compiled a detailed list of all the best builds in the upcoming 2.3 patch and Prophecy league. Here it is, you new meta, everything is here:

Juggernaut CoC Discharge is the supreme leader of all above
"
GodKas wrote:

Juggernaut CoC Discharge is the supreme leader of all above

I'm legit interested to see what people come up with. I took a sneak peek into the forums and all I could find right now was some +157% life Jugg.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Jun 2, 2016, 5:31:26 AM
Thing is, Juggernaut CoC discharge really doesn't seem to have any significant advantage over a Shadow start in particular.

I mean, with high crit chance the power charge generation is pretty much instantly to max either way. For CoC discharge your Juggernaut absolutely needs Voll's Devotion to even take advantage of the new Ascendancy keystone.

And at that stage it would probably have been better if you started on Shadow anyway, for more crit access via Assassin and Vaal Pact.

Juggernaut self cast Discharge is most likely a lot better than Juggernaut CoC Discharge, but it's only a good Tier 2-3 build, definitely not Tier 1.
"
Thing is, Juggernaut CoC discharge really doesn't seem to have any significant advantage over a Shadow start in particular.

I mean, with high crit chance the power charge generation is pretty much instantly to max either way. For CoC discharge your Juggernaut absolutely needs Voll's Devotion to even take advantage of the new Ascendancy keystone.

And at that stage it would probably have been better if you started on Shadow anyway, for more crit access via Assassin and Vaal Pact.

Juggernaut self cast Discharge is most likely a lot better than Juggernaut CoC Discharge, but it's only a good Tier 2-3 build, definitely not Tier 1.

Shield Charge --> discharge // just need a way to make Endurance charge on Melee Stun work and you are golden.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
eragon1111 wrote:
Shield Charge --> discharge // just need a way to make Endurance charge on Melee Stun work and you are golden.

You mean Shield Charge CoC Discharge?

As in something like Shield Charge CoC Endu on Melee Inc Crit Leech?
Last edited by elitedesolator on Jun 2, 2016, 6:00:37 AM
I understand your sarcasm, but it's not that bad really. There will be tons of Voltaxic LA, as they were not nerfed properly (I mean, to the ground). I don't play one only because I had enough fun time in HC Flashback, and I dislike playing the same build for 2 leagues.
Also, with -50% reflect from elementalist (and -80% from elementalist with the ring), fire prolif flameblast will work very nice.

All non-trickster versions of CoC Discharge are quite squishy, so they will not be that popular on HC. On SC... well, you have some troubles there :D
Last edited by morterion on Jun 2, 2016, 6:00:36 AM
"
toyotatundra wrote:

I will wait for two weeks into Prophecy league, show you the leaderboards in both leagues, necro this thread and laugh at you.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
1. lameblast
2. bladefall miner
3. blade vortex
4. 9-11 enducharge selfcast discharge jugger
5. chaos voltaxic
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jun 2, 2016, 6:16:27 AM
Wow, thanks for taking the time OP - this is a valuable resource. I'm trying to convince some people to come back to the game and this is just the kind of build compendium I didn't know I was looking for to link for their convenience.

Bookmarked and subscribed.

Spoiler
Kinda surprised you're giving away this stuff away for free on the forums. I think you could turn this into an e-brochure or news letter with paid subscription/insider access. If you do go this route, feel free to use the above as a testimonial.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info