What's your target in finishing challenges?

40/40 obviously here and I aim to do it in a 2-3 week span as usual then I will be bored and my parents will be like -.=

Anyway what are you guys targeting?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on May 31, 2016, 7:32:19 PM
As always just enough for the last mtx reward although the challenges seem realy doable this time so mb just for once ill go for 40/40 as well
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
nothing. because mtx as rewards don't really interest me, if i want mtx i just buy them.

and after the disaster with my ugly looking "37 challenges completed totem" pole i'm not interested in this one either.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
nothing. because mtx as rewards don't really interest me, if i want mtx i just buy them.

and after the disaster with my ugly looking "37 challenges completed totem" pole i'm not interested in this one either.

why didn't you do 40 :P could of asked me to help.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I think this might be the first league I go for 40! And I know that I_NO is gonna help me if I get stuck at 39...
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on May 31, 2016, 9:08:48 AM
"
I thinl this might be the first league I go for 40! And I know that I_NO is gonna help me if I get stuck at 39...

Pfft!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
No Zana 8 or 13 helm enchants? Joy! Plan to get 40 by first months end. Also willing to help people that get stuck in high 30s once done.
Only if it's HC
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
"
"
I think this might be the first league I go for 40! And I know that I_NO is gonna help me if I get stuck at 39...

Pfft!

Senpai pls :3
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Dunno, those challenges look kind of hard.

Spoiler
36 for the first 3-4 weeks then we'll see how the uber izarro farm goes.
Second-class poe gamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info