[2.5.0*] Jagarnath, Destroyer of Maps (Cyclone-CoMK-Discharge) *Budget Build* *DEMO VIDEO*

This is incredible is this the first budget discharge build?

what ammulet are u using?

How are you generating those constant charges are you manually pressing the cry skill?
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Jun 5, 2016, 6:28:34 AM
"
TriniGamer wrote:
This is incredible is this the first budget discharge build?

what ammulet are u using?

How are you generating those constant charges are you manually pressing the cry skill?

Warlords Mark for endurance charges, blood rage for frenzy
TFIGEGKTB
"
TriniGamer wrote:

The 10 minute basic guide video covers most of that. Feel free to check it out.
@Minstrelshadrak
I'd go as far to say that this build is viable as soon as you have your 4th ascendancy point. from then on the discharge damage is nuts for packs. single target damage is a bit meh, and it even stays meh after the writhing jar at 60.

I would go as far to say that writhing jar is not required at all. I'd still use it, but it is anything but build enabling.

although the damage is not (yet) as high as I expected it, the build is fun as hell. especially during a thunderstorm, you start wondering whether that was discharge or a real thunder... :D

oh yeah, and damage might be low because I am still only 63 and have neither AoF nor Oro's. :D I'm pretty sure this will change in four levels... =)

using cyclone since ... I got cyclone, and comk discharge not far after that. I don't care that my level speed is slower than usual, but it is fun as fuck. I even didn't care about resistances at all until A3 merc, then it started to hurt. I finished a2 merc with -17 +4 -27 -53 resistances and just above 2k health and it didn't feel squishy at all. of course I died every now and then so for HC I would need to take care about my gear earlier, but for SC it is not required at all.

for single target and thus for most bosses I started to like ancestral warchief. currently unlinked, so I think once I get added fire/meleephys/attackspeed at least there, it will be pretty good
Last edited by xebtria on Jun 6, 2016, 4:07:59 AM
"
DeadManWalkin wrote:
oh yeah, and damage might be low because I am still only 63 and have neither AoF nor Oro's. :D I'm pretty sure this will change in four levels... =)

you're in for treat at level 67 :)

p.s. I still have 1 spare Oro's in my bank if anybody needs, just hit me up ingame.
@Minstrelshadrak
Awesome build! I am level 69 now and having a blast with it.

Quick noob question... How are you running Herald of Ash and 2 curses with blasphemy.

I have been running with ancestral warchief + conc + WED + FA rather than a second cyclone set up. Is currently close to 10K tooltip dps. Seems to be working out pretty nice.
Hey I've been running this build as well, now level 70 with the majority of the uniques required. I was wondering a few things:

Does writhing flask make a noticeable difference? It's currently ~5c, not sure how worth it it is. I've just been using a different cyclone + warchief totem for single targets.

I'm having some trouble staying alive at times, does having more armor on helm/boots/gloves help a lot with that? Also, what do you think about speccing into the nearby lifeleech node "lust for carnage", or maybe "hematophagy".

I also have the same problem as the above poster, where I cannot use 3 auras as my mana pool is too low (won't have enough mana for cyclone). Should I have items that increase max mana?

Thanks for the nice build.
Here is my version of this build in action. Gear and skills at end of video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8_Z2qnm7Z8

"
Vertog wrote:
Awesome build! I am level 69 now and having a blast with it.

Quick noob question... How are you running Herald of Ash and 2 curses with blasphemy.

I have been running with ancestral warchief + conc + WED + FA rather than a second cyclone set up. Is currently close to 10K tooltip dps. Seems to be working out pretty nice.

Nice to see you're enjoying the build.
The herald of Ash is probably just a leftover from another spec.

A totem looks nice. I'll try one too for lab runs. to get some ranged dps on the new traps.

"
an1drag0n wrote:

Does writhing flask make a noticeable difference? It's currently ~5c, not sure how worth it it is. I've just been using a different cyclone + warchief totem for single targets.

I'm having some trouble staying alive at times, does having more armor on helm/boots/gloves help a lot with that? Also, what do you think about speccing into the nearby lifeleech node "lust for carnage", or maybe "hematophagy".

I also have the same problem as the above poster, where I cannot use 3 auras as my mana pool is too low (won't have enough mana for cyclone). Should I have items that increase max mana?

Thanks for the nice build.

5c is definitly worth it. Check the rolls, the reduced charges used varries.

I felt squishy too without an astral plate giving double armor. You have to keep your granite flask up. If you cannot do that, consider equipping 2 granites until you've got the hang of it.

Hematophagy has physical leech, that does nothing for you when you are swinging an Oro's Sacrifice.

The herald of ash was just equipped and not active. You'll have to drop a curse to be able to use it. I rather have 2 curses. But when you do a hexproof cannot be cursed map, it's handy to have a backup.

"
Vertog wrote:
Here is my version of this build in action. Gear and skills at end of video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8_Z2qnm7Z8

Awesome :)
I couldn't get the elixir to work, needed a granite/basalt flask.

p.s. Updated my character progress, got a celestial justicar astral plate :)
@Minstrelshadrak
Great build, it's cheap to start and very satisfying to play. Single target damage is a problem through, ancestral protector helps, but still it's not enough. If it's possible, I'd like to see how Jaggarnath handles something like uber Izaro or any other high level boss.
Last edited by Azim on Jun 7, 2016, 1:58:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info