What skill gems are valuable?

"
AgnosiousD wrote:
i before e, cept after c

They lied to you, it's not an actual "Rule", it's not even accurate as a "General guideline for most words".

It's wrong more often than it's right.
"
Ceri wrote:
At least my card is actually farmable

Do you know the droprate?

"
Ceri wrote:
As for Volatile Power, still haven't seen a single card (but I haven't focused hard on farming it either), maybe I'm unlucky but it seems rare. And you need 9 of them. :/

Somehow I've found three Volatile Power cards, but only one Gemcutter's Promise. I haven't tried to farm either one, because I get bored very quickly when grinding the same zone over and over.
"
databeaver wrote:
Do you know the droprate?

Noone knows any droprates. :)

From my farming though, I'd say you have a roughly 1 in 5 chance at Gemcutter's from Colonnades or Promenade maps, assuming you roll them well with packsize, good quantity and so on. It does seem the chance is slightly higher in the Colonnades, but that might just be confirmation bias or random luck of the draw. The drop rate in the Barracks zone seem way lower, I wouldn't bother with that at all.
"
Zephryl wrote:
"
AgnosiousD wrote:
i before e, cept after c

They lied to you, it's not an actual "Rule", it's not even accurate as a "General guideline for most words".

It's wrong more often than it's right.

This is factually untrue. It is indeed not an actual "rule", but far more english words have the patterns "[not c]ie" and "cei", total, than "cie" and "[not c]ei", total.
Leveling some gems in second weapon set, of course. B Three E of drop-only gems are obviously treasure - I don't even ask about them.

Can I have small loan list of most popular / valuable gems? :P

I think gems that are accessible only at late game should be naturally valuable (damn until I got my hands on OP Spell Echo my Cold witch struggled so much) and can be sold for like 1 fusion or chaos orb? I don't have much currency yet, so it should be worth deal for me.

I really don't want to waste another day without PoE checking poe.trade, please help me with that list!
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
I think gems that are accessible only at late game should be naturally valuable (damn until I got my hands on OP Spell Echo my Cold witch struggled so much) and can be sold for like 1 fusion or chaos orb? I don't have much currency yet, so it should be worth deal for me.

The highest character level requirement for a level 1 gem is 38. That isn't even mid-game, much less late game. I suppose some players might pay for gems that are not available for their class from the vendors.

just find a Darkshrine ;D
d:-D*
You guys are sad bananas :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info