The Prophecy League Challenges

nice. everything is doable. get more grindig for the God of Grinding.
Nice
Really a nice challenge. But 100x atziri, 1,200 voll or 40x izaro? How about the infernal king? It's nice to deal with koam. What I'm interested is a map drop, there's no special unique in melee build, its always RT, so I don't care farming some unique. But this time the Hinerakus sight was arrive, so I tnk its time for melee crit. GL everyone.

Edit: How about 25x infernal king and 5 malachai core \o/
Last edited by 2pher on May 31, 2016, 5:18:33 AM
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
They all look doable except for... "Touch 200 Shrines."

What?! o_0

I don't even remember the last time I saw a Shrine in a Map... I hope Domination is a Zana mod.. Maybe that's because I never bother clicking them, but they're not that common, maybe once every 2-3 Maps?

That's even more than the 300 Boss Map drops one.

And 200 Master Missions? "Oh, we're removing Zana 8 Challenge... BUT we're adding one arguably more annoying and soul-crushing." -_-"

I wonder how hard End-Game Izaro will be, and how rare the entrances.. 40:100 compared to Atziri it seems, so is it safe to say that it'll be rarer than Midnights and harder than Atziri?

I guess I'll be doing TONS of Atziri this League.. :S

The Labyrinth is filled with shrines. Corrupted areas have them in droves too. You can clear your Izaro grind challenge and the corrupted bosses challenge and be done with the Shrine one as collateral easy-peasy.
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
No Zana LVL 8, THANK YOU!!!!
nice challenges, one question tho:
how are you supposed to kill 1k mobs on rampage, is there even an area with 1k mobs?
"
AreYouMadNow wrote:
how are you supposed to kill 1k mobs on rampage, is there even an area with 1k mobs?

Sea Witches, Double Beyond, EZ.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
AreYouMadNow wrote:

1) Get a rampage item

2) Arid Lake.

3) Double packsize.

4) Beyond.

5) Use LA.
Nice ... really looking forward to :)
When give me portal effect for 36/40 chellanges Perandus?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info