The Prophecy League Challenges

"
Sheriff_K wrote:
They all look doable except for... "Touch 200 Shrines."

What?! o_0

I don't even remember the last time I saw a Shrine in a Map... I hope Domination is a Zana mod.. Maybe that's because I never bother clicking them, but they're not that common, maybe once every 2-3 Maps?

That's even more than the 300 Boss Map drops one.

Really? I almost always run into at least one shrine per map - at least, it averages out to be one to two per map. If you use Domination (which is confirmed to be a Zana mod this league, can't remember the cost off the top of my head) it'll guarantee 3 per map, so that 200 becomes very easy to get. Also, as someone else mentioned, they're easy to find in Labyrinth.

Honestly, 200 shrines is just a a side note in my opinion, not really noteworthy.

"
Sheriff_K wrote:
And 200 Master Missions? "Oh, we're removing Zana 8 Challenge... BUT we're adding one arguably more annoying and soul-crushing." -_-"

"
sarannah101 wrote:
Question: With Izaro kills, does one labyrinth run count for 3 Izaro's(three encounters)? Or does one full labyrinth run only count as one Izaro kill?

As Izaro only drops loot once, and thus is only "Killed" once, I think it's safe to assume it's one kill per Labyrinth run.

"
azamantes wrote:
Also i do not understand the loss of zana 8 hype...you are still required to do over 200 master missions...

It's worth remembering that 200 master missions is MUCH more attainable. Even as a single player, you can do four a day easily just by doing your dailies after you make a large hideout. That's 50 sets of dailies MAXIMUM to get this challenge. If you already have a party you play with, doing this in two weeks is very possible. If you do public rotations, you can get it in a couple days without a great deal of effort.

In fact, if you REALLY wanted to, you and five others could do seven master dailies every day, each, and be done in five days.

"
jackof8lades wrote:
Kill abacoth the end of all that is sure why not i met him once in 2500 hours of play should be np to get in a 3 month.

Do keep in mind, you only need to kill five of the six Beyond Bosses listed there. Abaxoth is in no way necessary for the challenge, he's mainly just there for completeness sake. And it'd really suck to encounter him and NOT get credit for it, honestly.
Well it looks like 24+ will happen just by playing the game. I like that. Not really interested in the pet. I just release them in the hideout anyway. Can't play with a pet out because every 10s I try and attack it, no matter what it is.
Decent set of challenges, even though most of them are too easy
Im especially liking the last one, 1200 dried lake runs and 100 atziris etc,
looks like a good challenge!
Last edited by IceslayerVixxun on May 31, 2016, 4:47:20 AM
Looks like easy 40\40 without much grind.
Kill Voll 1200 times? LOL!
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

I like watching progress bars, so Im happy :-)
Tree of Savior here I come! \o/
Fulfil
"
Inaithnir wrote:
Looks neat! Interested how the 'grind' challenges will turn out.

I have a small request: can the in-game challenge tab please display the number of challenges completed? Going through and counting them manually or having to send a message in chat seems unnecessary.

+1, plz GGG make it happen :)

P.S: Awesome challenges!
Tears make streams. Fish live in streams. I like fish.
/MonstaMunch
Last edited by Powderoff on May 31, 2016, 5:07:03 AM
This time i'm really excited for acquiring the challenges ( although i don't want the pet ) - they're awesome - much less trading, or annoying lab runs - just pure gaming - and for me they are mostly a 'challenge' - cause some of them demands many hours in game - and i do have a wife, child and real life :)

What is more: 1000 kill streaks in rampage is not so easy, so is not finding monster being possessed by two Tormented Spirits - it's a lot of ghostbusting ( even after changes to spirits' behavior )
And the last 'Grinding' Challenge - quite grinding ;)

Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info