Labyrinth is to hard for noobs like me.

It s crazy how big is the gap between experienced players and inexperienced. For someone it s a piece of cake to reach lvl 90 in 2 days, for someone else it s a challenge to pass normal lab. I can only imagine how troubling it is for GGG to balance this game to please both sides of players
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
It s crazy how big is the gap between experienced players and inexperienced. For someone it s a piece of cake to reach lvl 90 in 2 days, for someone else it s a challenge to pass normal lab. I can only imagine how troubling it is for GGG to balance this game to please both sides of players

Very true and labyrinth made the job much harder.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Lab is not hard. Are you doing appropriate measures on his pop ups? Like tapping them or killing them so they dont follow you forward? Do you have a movment skill to bypass much traps? Health flask? Honestly I beat all labs with a 3L... any build should be no problem.

Just wait til you are way over-leveled. Like I usually wait till maps to get ascendancy anyway since I hate the place and just want it over quick.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 30, 2016, 9:01:07 PM
Ty for the feedback ill try find a day where it is a bit easyer, and yes im using energyshield so might w8 until the fix for it arrives.
For some it might be a joke and too easy. but not for me, as i said im a noob that just love playing games in a casual way.
Maybe I dont deserve it as one said if I cant do it......
"
johnolesen wrote:
Ty for the feedback ill try find a day where it is a bit easyer, and yes im using energyshield so might w8 until the fix for it arrives.
For some it might be a joke and too easy. but not for me, as i said im a noob that just love playing games in a casual way.

Pay them no attention, you can do it. Good luck!
Good luck if you're playing low life character lol .
R.I.P 4.B.
Honestly if you cannot beat normal, just play on and do it later. At this point Izaro is meaningless and while the traps still do similar damage you usually have higher movespeed to pass them.

For me personally each labyrinth got easier as my build came together. I had to skip normal until 45 or so, did Cruel 2 levels above it and did merciless before even being on its level.

Some builds just need some time to come together which makes it hard to finish the normal labyrinth without overleveling it.
"
johnolesen wrote:

Traps like pillars, sawblades and skull traps deal very heavy damage if your character moving slowly near them and deal little to no damage if you for example use whirling blades or a leap slam linked with faster attacks to bypass them. ES chars are indeed have a harder time in lab than life chars with good regen. If you are near Zealot's Oath notable you can grab it and summon a stone golem to grant you a good ES regen or take the Essence Surge cluster near CI to increase your shield recharge speed.

And I don't recommend to do normal lab if your character is below level 40.
Last edited by First_Citizen on May 31, 2016, 10:58:08 AM
Yeah, it has got to be tough to balance any game, but this one is worse due to its highly dynamic nature.

You got people complaining it's too hard, others it's too easy, as we see here all the time.

I think they do a pretty good job, all things considered.

I think quite a few are in my boat: the game is too easy in some respects, others more or less balanced.
Obviously the game can't be balanced around n00bs because that would drive away the paying customers.

John. why don't you just get someone to help you? Join a guild. I ran several guild mates through the lab in Perandus. I'm the not the fastest lab runner in the world, but I get the job done and they were happy for the help.

And yes, wait until patch to try again. ES will be fixed as they said and it will get alot easier. No reason to get more frustrated when we know a fix is days away.
Censored.
How someone can enter lab without knowig what are traps if you have to do 6 trials before doing lab?

If someone do something and don't even realize what he is doing when I'm not surprised that game is too hard for them.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info