Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Separate Buffs from Debuffs

Please separate buffs and debuffs into separate rows, or hide buffs into 1 icon that you can hover over too see keeping debuffs separate.

I.E.

Row 1
Flask effects, Auras, Shrines, etc
Row 2
Burning, Poison, corrupting blood, etc

To me the format would not matter, just them being separate would make the buff/debuff bars a lot more helpful for fights.
Last edited by Elvo36 on May 28, 2016, 4:25:22 PM
Last bumped on Aug 31, 2016, 4:58:32 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1
|| EU-Prisoners | Top Hardcore/Challenge Guild | IGN AnimateImmortality ||
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1390390
inb4 some WK with "but you can distinguish them by their red/green border"
NO WE FUCKING CAN'T, at least not in the heat of battle when it is needed.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
This is actually a really good idea.

In flask of exile where often players have 3-5 flasks up nearly permanently combined with each flask having a separate immunity such as freeze, curse, bleed, categorizing effects spatially is a lot better than by a tiny border, especially in this queue-ish system where the location of the effect is pretty base on when it is applied and considering stuff is constantly expiring or being added on...

Sort of off topic, I have not played with non-wide screen before, but has anybody got their buff/debuff/effects 'bar' to go offscreen/flow into a second row (idk how it works)? I have some screenshots with putting like 11 curses on myself with soul mantle but I had no buffs active either...
can easily get another +10 effects with 5 different utility flask bases and have adrenaline/staunch/heat/grounding/reflex/iron skin etc.
It's been suggested and denied by GGG. Something to do with limited screen space.

How about the option for us to customize the UI, including the buff/debuffs would be really nice. But, that's not going to happen either
Dynamic Environment - Day/Night, Rain/Lightning - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/110100

GGG's design philosophy in three words:
Quantity over Quality.
Also....

you are running aura X lvl 19
your mate are running the same aura X lvl 20.

without actually asking your mate, or checking character stat window.

how can you tell you, it is you own aura or your mate's ones that overwritten yours? ...zzz
Bump
Seeing as nothing about the interface was mentioned in the most recent update.
"
silumit wrote:
inb4 some WK with "but you can distinguish them by their red/green border"
NO WE FUCKING CAN'T, at least not in the heat of battle when it is needed.
or if you're RG colorblind, which is a real problem as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info