(2.3) HUMMINGBIRD BUILD +1400% attack speed (nerfed before release) Hummingbird sill 1000% +

So I started playing this as my first character in Prophecy and it's been doing pretty good. I chose to go ele cleave with this and I'm sitting at around 20k dps fully buffed, but I'm still only 64 so keep that in mind, and still running off of a 5L and shitty gear. Because I'm going ele, there aren't many skills I can use but I went for cleave for built-in aoe, and the dual wielding bonus. Again, my gear is trash but this kinda proves that it's definitely doable as a first character with no currency going into it.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHcBLMFZgixC2EUIBUgGF0ZtBo4Gj4nLykuLYMx-zKJOtg8BTwtPO89_D_8QXRHfkz_UEdXDVfiWGNfP2VNZ5toZWjyapNyw3asd-N35XlofLh9c3_jgpuDX4PMhNmMz5BVm1iiAKluqwutCa2NrfGuPq9stz69Nr6nwGbBBMauxtjMBs9-1ljZYdxz3Q3gn-Fz5FHoZuw47SDvDu988B_xrPIv85v2SP4K?accountName=Zyphro&characterName=hummingburd

Also I think I have the best swords you can buy on poetrade, if anyone has any better sword then hit me up.
Last edited by Zyphro on Jun 12, 2016, 9:54:17 AM
"
Zyphro wrote:
So I started playing this as my first character in Prophecy and it's been doing pretty good. I chose to go ele cleave with this and I'm sitting at around 20k dps fully buffed, but I'm still only 64 so keep that in mind, and still running off of a 5L and shitty gear. Because I'm going ele, there aren't many skills I can use but I went for cleave for built-in aoe, and the dual wielding bonus. Again, my gear is trash but this kinda proves that it's definitely doable as a first character with no currency going into it.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHcBLMFZgixC2EUIBUgGF0ZtBo4Gj4nLykuLYMx-zKJOtg8BTwtPO89_D_8QXRHfkz_UEdXDVfiWGNfP2VNZ5toZWjyapNyw3asd-N35XlofLh9c3_jgpuDX4PMhNmMz5BVm1iiAKluqwutCa2NrfGuPq9stz69Nr6nwGbBBMauxtjMBs9-1ljZYdxz3Q3gn-Fz5FHoZuw47SDvDu988B_xrPIv85v2SP4K?accountName=Zyphro&characterName=hummingburd

Also I think I have the best swords you can buy on poetrade, if anyone has any better sword then hit me up.

i think its better to get 2 jewel slots for cost of 4 passives,especially after nerf

it is easy to get cheap jewels like :

You also havent to focus on accuracy at first place :D for example if You will find amulet with WED,nice flat ele dmg You should use it for better dps :)

for 1c if want xD
Last edited by TheSaddestSong on Jun 12, 2016, 11:34:48 AM
Hai again, thanks for the help so far.

I finally swapped to the mjolner build with this gear:

gear

I failed getting 3 green, but I figured LoH might actually beat it, considering my head enchant?
As for the neck, is this still good after undeniable nerf?

Feels like after nerf, a good rare neck might beat it easily?
And it would allow me to get some more INT on it so I can dump the bad ring. Getting 300 int is a challenge!

Last but not least, how do you deal with fps lag in this build? If I meet something like allies cannot die or a huge pack, my screen just freezes completely... :(

For reference, I can play (alongside, or myself) a geared CoC, and it doesn't even feel half as bad FPS lag wise :(

edit: do you run cwdt+IC? I went back to self casting it because of the dmg reduction on having max endurance charges (got my uber lab points) and whenever IC procs and removes my endurance charges, feels it hurts my dps/surv!

edit2: you mentioned your mjolner build might look slightly different after the nerf to undeniable - care to show me what you changed? I just followed your build for all the jewels :p
Last edited by falagar112 on Jun 13, 2016, 1:05:50 PM
Some video of build plz?
Has anyone gone down to get the AMBIDEXTERITY node?

26% attack damage main hand
20% attack speed of off hand.

?

Or did everyone just go to get jewels late game? I only have 3 jewels... but not sure where to go after.

not bad.
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Last edited by tobes111 on Jun 17, 2016, 11:53:55 PM
Yea I went with the jewels - nothing passive wise beats the 320% elemental dmg you can get from jewels (8 spectrum)
"
falagar112 wrote:
Yea I went with the jewels - nothing passive wise beats the 320% elemental dmg you can get from jewels (8 spectrum)

the only major downside to this build is if you encounter lightning thorns

not sure how anyone can survive dealing 18 atk speed towards lightnign thorns >_>

still a very fun build

guess i will try to get more jewel nodes too :)
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
"
tobes111 wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:

not sure how anyone can survive dealing 18 atk speed towards lightnign thorns >_>

still a very fun build

While I have accidentaly killed myself on lightning thorns/ele reflect - if you carry around a topaz flask, it really isn't that bad!

edit: honestly, that really is the only thing that can kill you.. can facetank uber izaro+powers, uber argus, without granite usage or anything.. the +2 ascendancy points really help this build.

I can also totally recommend
with those and a +1 belt you get 10 endurance charges :)
Last edited by falagar112 on Jun 19, 2016, 7:39:17 AM
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
tobes111 wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:

still a very fun build

While I have accidentaly killed myself on lightning thorns/ele reflect - if you carry around a topaz flask, it really isn't that bad!

edit: honestly, that really is the only thing that can kill you.. can facetank uber izaro+powers, uber argus, without granite usage or anything.. the +2 ascendancy points really help this build.

I can also totally recommend
with those and a +1 belt you get 10 endurance charges :)

Wow those boots are neat :)
How well does this build handle reflect, in both the physical and the elemental? Is 1h + shield viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info