How long a map stay open in Map Device?

How long a portal to map stay open in Hideout?
Last bumped on May 28, 2016, 7:42:37 PM
As long as someone is in hour H/o, forever it seems. But if you havent been inside the map for the last ~8 minutes or so and you leave H/o the portals are likely to vanish. I think it follows the same rules as other instances. Your map is an instance and the instance will close itself after being empty for x minutes. Also, the amount of time you have spent in the instance alltogether also matters I believe. This is probably somewhere on the wiki or from a dev post somewhere, but I'm lazy, google it yourself :P
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
I think it is either 8 or 15 minutes once you leave the hideout
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
"
creampuffed4u wrote:
I think it is either 8 or 15 minutes once you leave the hideout

You can switch characters and the portals will still be there when you come back to the character that opened them.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
In my experience, they were even still there for chars that didn't open them. *shrug*
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
"
Mythabril wrote:
You can switch characters and the portals will still be there when you come back to the character that opened them.

They will be there even for a different character. On one occasion I encountered a difficult rare enemy I couldn't kill (soul eater with life regen) and brought in another character to deal with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info