cannot trade

hi, i am level 28 but when i trade i keep getting the message that at least one character in my account needs to be level 25. please help.
Last bumped on May 29, 2016, 6:39:44 PM
Ye, this seems to be a rare issue.

I know it sounds obvious but... have you tried relogging?

If that doesn't fix it then also try restarting the client.

If none of these help then try contacting support@grindinggear.com about it and they can help you out from there.

Kappa!
GGG rejected me. Kappa.
"
shadynasty830 wrote:
Ye, this seems to be a rare issue.

I know it sounds obvious but... have you tried relogging?

If that doesn't fix it then also try restarting the client.

If none of these help then try contacting support@grindinggear.com about it and they can help you out from there.

Kappa!

What shady said. And also, make only ONE post about it and don't post the same damned thing in multiple forums.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
You will need to level up again. If you cannot trade, the game won't 'reassess' your ability to trade until you have levelled up again.

If levelling up again doesn't fix your issue (as it did for me) I would strongly suggest emailing in to support@grindinggear.com to make sure it's nothing something specifically to do with your account.
You believe that to defeat an enemy who will stop at nothing, you must stop at nothing. How is that different than "blood must have blood"?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info