Leige - Someone Correct me?

Hey so I was wondering about the added +1 Golem thing. And I'm slightly confused and maybe someone could help. I've read it over multiple times and what confuses me is this:

It says it will give you the buff of the type(s) of golems you have....."
Seeing the (s) makes me wonder if it's optional and maybe more than 1 golem type isn't necessary. Do we have the benefit of gaining from having 2 of the same golem type, or am I way off with this statement?

Example: Let's say I use 2 Ice golems. Do I gain from both or would I have to use a mix of golems like 1 Ice and 1 Fire or whatever?

I just want to make sure I'm getting this property.
Last bumped on May 27, 2016, 4:29:47 PM
The buffs likely won't stack so you would need multiple types of golems to gain more than 1 buff - yep. :)

Although this is guesswork, it would surprise me a great deal if the buffs would stack. I'm assuming what I wrote is correct.
Yea I think its going to be the latter. Different golems, that is.
The Golem doesn't actually give the buff, you get the buff for having the golem. So no having more of one likely won't benefit you, either, as that would be weirdly inconsistent.
Though the mechanics have't really changed, so ask anyone who probably tried it out with a clayshaper last league.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
"
Ceri wrote:
The buffs likely won't stack so you would need multiple types of golems to gain more than 1 buff - yep. :)

Although this is guesswork, it would surprise me a great deal if the buffs would stack. I'm assuming what I wrote is correct.

See that's the thing though. When I first read the comment I kept saying, "oh neat. It would have to be multiple types because 1 type stacking would be insanely good." But then when I kept reading it over the - type (s) - makes me rethink my original thought. It almost sounds like an optional thing and that we could possibly stack two of the same type. I don't think they'd force people to have to recast 2 different golems. Casting one golem isn't bad until t dies but 2 would get a tad annoying overtime. Worth it? Yes. But annoying all the same.

So I'm really curious if they'd allow 2 of the same type and if so, would they stack? This is all very tricky to me because the notes haven't come out yet but if you carefully read it over a few times where it has type(s) you'd see what I'm saying.
"
elem3ntality wrote:
So I'm really curious if they'd allow 2 of the same type and if so, would they stack? This is all very tricky to me because the notes haven't come out yet but if you carefully read it over a few times where it has type(s) you'd see what I'm saying.

You can have multiple golems of the same type, yes, but the buffs don't stack.

It was checked, but it's fairly clear from the description. For instance, Flame one says 'Golems Grant % increased Damage', it's plural.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on May 27, 2016, 4:26:35 PM
"
raics wrote:
"
elem3ntality wrote:

You can have multiple golems of the same type, yes, but the buffs don't stack.

It was checked, but it's fairly clear from the description. For instance, Flame one says 'Golems Grant % increased Damage', it's plural.

Ah yes, you're correct. Thank you for pointing this out to me. This completely clears up my confusion. Now I know how I'll build come 2.3.

Thank you for replying to my post.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info