Duo Team for Prophecy League Ideas

So me and my brother plan on duoing and reaching level 100 on the first day of prophecy. Ok not really, but we plan on duoing to make the game easier and faster than it already is to progress through.

Im kind of stuck on deciding two strong / high synergy builds.

One choice is a glass cannon character with a ranged attack, with a tank/multi aura/multi curse support. That will work and should be very successful but I don't feel like there is much synergy there. The interaction between the characters is as simple as "I tank all the hits and you do all the damage".

Besides that, using puncture with gmp, chain etc. to apply the bleed effect and have a melee character with bloodlust also has some level of synergy but sounds kind of boring tbh.

Single target DPS with a fast AoE clearer sounds good. Such as some sort of trapper for single target, and a fast clear speed build such as LA. The trapper ignores all normal/blue mods, which the AoE clearer should 1 hit, and the trapper can 1 hit all rares/uniques. This is what I am leaning towards the most. I haven't ever played a trapper but I think they have high single target damage? I may be wrong, never played one.

Discharge / conduit duo is probably the best but due to my brothers computer being a laptop.. we probably should avoid anything too colorful.

Any thoughts/other ideas?

Softcore league btw. If hardcore I would just go with a tank support and a ranged LA character that has enough defense to survive being 1 shot.
Last edited by MyNameIsSalo on May 27, 2016, 3:48:18 AM
Last bumped on May 27, 2016, 3:46:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info