[2.4] The Master of Agony - CI / ZO + Tri-Curse Essence Drain / Contagion Trickster

"
arlen2015 wrote:
Little update from me my ES is now at 10k+ with few items changed, and dmg is at 30k (10k toolip). Untill now everything melts, will see how it goes in T13+

@zifilis
You can do what I did, I'm using Witchfire brew flask for 3rd curse, without discipline at im 10k+ ES which I find enough for now. Idea of bow + quiver is nice but i think poeple use it with Occultist class? Its not for me im addicted to WB :D

@austeemo
Vaal Regalia is the best as it can get highest ES, but I find it to expensive and im using eva/es chest mine isnt great its only 450es, but you can get 500+/500+ fairly cheap, this will also solve issue with chromes as you can easly get colours you want

yep i bought a 6link vaal regalia and 200chromes later im crying

also can somebody look at my profile i only have 5k tool tip is it just cause my gems arent leveled all the way/ im only lv79?

also only at 7k es :\ with unique gem
Last edited by austeemo on Oct 7, 2016, 1:37:16 AM
"
austeemo wrote:
"
arlen2015 wrote:
Little update from me my ES is now at 10k+ with few items changed, and dmg is at 30k (10k toolip). Untill now everything melts, will see how it goes in T13+

@zifilis
You can do what I did, I'm using Witchfire brew flask for 3rd curse, without discipline at im 10k+ ES which I find enough for now. Idea of bow + quiver is nice but i think poeple use it with Occultist class? Its not for me im addicted to WB :D

@austeemo
Vaal Regalia is the best as it can get highest ES, but I find it to expensive and im using eva/es chest mine isnt great its only 450es, but you can get 500+/500+ fairly cheap, this will also solve issue with chromes as you can easly get colours you want

also can somebody look at my profile i only have 5k tool tip is it just cause my gems arent leveled all the way/ im only lv79?

Your gems are only 18 and they have no quality, buy at least 20/20 curropted ED its like 7c or something. Plus you have only one jewel which isnt that great, only spell dmg applies to ED, you can get much better one for few chaos
"
sikker wrote:
"
sikker wrote:
EDIT:
OK I just ended the minotuar fight.
It took my just under 30 mins I think. Because I died all 6 times on that boss fight. Else it would have taken much longer if I had to get the kill.
Granted I did have +40% life and Enfeeble on the map, but unless there is some mechanic I missed (and I am pretty sure there wasn't 'cause I checked guides), I can't recommend this build if you want to kill the minotaur. It was just ridiculous and very much not fun.

OK. I have run Minotaur again, and succeeded with 1 death. The key for me was to use the new Decay modifier (Essence of Delirium). Damage becomes higher and everything is just easier. Still it took a while because the Minotaur is highly resistant to our only damage type: chaos.

So be patient, have very good defenses, and it is possible.

... Shaper himself, on the other hand. That didn't go well for me at all.
Any tips on how to not be a complete joke on him?

EDIT: Also, according to what I have read, a 21/20 ED + 4 Empower won't help much. Most of our damage comes from Decay, and it seems only spell dam, proj dam, chaos dam, and DoT works on that. Plusses to skill level have no impact on Decay.

Either way, I can't afford gems of that quality, and I did so little damage it would not have been enough.
Last edited by sikker on Oct 7, 2016, 8:51:02 AM
"
arlen2015 wrote:
"
austeemo wrote:
"
arlen2015 wrote:

@zifilis

@austeemo

Your gems are only 18 and they have no quality, buy at least 20/20 curropted ED its like 7c or something. Plus you have only one jewel which isnt that great, only spell dmg applies to ED, you can get much better one for few chaos

i got the ed and it helped 1.5k more

i am using 3blue 3green atm for my chest im thinking to buy 20/20 chaos dmg added or would that be way worse than slower projectiles/

also i got witchbrew but still running vuln in helm cause i think i usually proc it when in far away from them
Last edited by austeemo on Oct 8, 2016, 1:17:27 PM
Have a question regarding the new Voidwalker boots. So which setup for CI would be better Brinerot boots + Pierce + Slower projectiles(Empower lvl 3) or Voidwalker boots + Slower Projectiles + Empower?

And another question is which dagger would be overall better (clearing and boss fights). Consuming dark or the dagger with Essence of Dellirium enchant?

And last question is - If i would like to run Dual Curse + Discipline setup is it viable? or 10-12k ES is pretty much enough for all content in the game?
Last edited by PetuSchokk on Oct 7, 2016, 7:28:56 PM
"
PetuSchokk wrote:
Have a question regarding the new Voidwalker boots. So which setup for CI would be better Brinerot boots + Pierce + Slower projectiles(Empower lvl 3) or Voidwalker boots + Slower Projectiles + Empower?

And another question is which dagger would be overall better (clearing and boss fights). Consuming dark or the dagger with Essence of Dellirium enchant?

This is my opinion and only mine:

I have used the Voidwalkers (with Ascent from Flesh belt), and I liked it. But nothing on that was really useful when using Decay (Essence of Delirium).
When using Decay, only Spell dam, Proj dam, Chaos dam, and DoT will add to the Decay.
Hence, using Brinerot (proj dam) is better for Decay.
That also means that neither getting a 21/20ED nor an Empower will help Decay. Thus I went for Slower Projectiles AND Pierce (both more proj dam).

I no longer use Consuming Dark and never will again. IMO Decay is FAR superior. While CD might be better for general clearing (we really don't need more dps there), Decay is much better on bosses.
So in short I have gone for Decay on dagger + Brinerot boots.
Gems are ED / Controlled destruction / Void manipulation / Pierce / Rapid Decay / Slower proj

"
PetuSchokk wrote:
And last question is - If I would like to run Dual Curse + Discipline setup is it viable? or 10-12k ES is pretty much enough for all content in the game?

If you got low life, you could remove vulnerability I guess.
Other than that I can't see what curse to remove. Discipline only gives about 1000ES, and when you already got 10k+ it doesn't add enough to be interesting compared to either of the curses, IMO.
Last edited by sikker on Oct 8, 2016, 3:43:25 AM
Can some one give more opinions regarding my questions above?

And also is this build guardians and shaper viable? And how much es and dps on DoT and else i need for him?
Its easy to still run tri curse with this build without a heretics, just run a witch's brew flask, it grants vuln on use. The up time on that flask is great too.
"
PetuSchokk wrote:

And also is this build guardians and shaper viable? And how much es and dps on DoT and else i need for him?

I feel it lacks damage for guardians+shaper. If I were to restart the season I'd choose a different build.
"
sikker wrote:
"
PetuSchokk wrote:

I feel it lacks damage for guardians+shaper. If I were to restart the season I'd choose a different build.

I dont agree, killed Minotaur yestarday, died once but it was my fault should have paid more attention to this fight. Working on getting remaining maps to try rest of guardian and in the end Shaper :)

10.5k ES and 32k dps, still working on 21/20 ED but my rng isnt great in this matter failed 3 times already :D

Edit.
Just killed Hydra deathless.
Last edited by arlen2015 on Oct 12, 2016, 4:54:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info