[2.4] The Master of Agony - CI / ZO + Tri-Curse Essence Drain / Contagion Trickster

"
Myrales wrote:
How much ES is the "Shield Defences" node (next to Pierce cluster) worth? For example, using this 371 ES shield:

The base ES is 233, so the node would give ~93 ES?

That node is like a ES% general node in the passive tree, but it only works for the shield's ES.

It's additive with all the sources of ES from the passive tree. And considering that usually the shield is the #2 source of ES of the character, it's very good to have.
"
otacon87 wrote:
"
djnat wrote:
Some damage can be regained with the new ring craft available in Essence League (40% increased poison damage).

Hope it helps. :)

Any Info on that craft? Is ist a masters mod or what do you mean?

It's one of the possible outcomes of the new crafting from essences.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Essence_of_Delirium

This boosts the poison damage by 40% if applied on a ring.

And it's a good option for ring crafting.

The best is probably this one:

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Deafening_Essence_of_Envy

%chaos damage, very good for ED and for the poison, since it double dips.
Sometimes little things add up. Again thanks for your detailed suggestions. Since respeccing and getting a pair of Brinerot Whalers my DPS has gone up ~30% not counting the increase from wither totem. I also have more ES (broke 10K) and my stone golem feels super tanky (better than decoy totem). Thanks to all this I completed my first four key Uber lab (with charges of all things as well). Build feels great.

My only worry is the porcupines with mainly just a Basalt, but once I get a Rumi's I'm sure it won't be an issue.

I appreciate all the detail and help!
Builds been going good till i got my 6l regalia, crafted reduced attributes on it and been trying to get colors 700 chromes in and no dice . . .

I hate coloring things, nothing worse than getting new armor and not being able to use it because of colors.

The guide said it could be a pain but its just making me sad now, currency flying out with nothing to show for it.

"
Hobben wrote:
Builds been going good till i got my 6l regalia, crafted reduced attributes on it and been trying to get colors 700 chromes in and no dice . . .

I hate coloring things, nothing worse than getting new armor and not being able to use it because of colors.

The guide said it could be a pain but its just making me sad now, currency flying out with nothing to show for it.

I know that feeling. Linking and coloring 6s items can be a real pain in the ass, especially at the start of a new league.
First time essence drain here and i like it so far. Hitting 95 soon so i can tackle the endgame a bit more, without risking xp loss.

my current gear

Spoiler

my current skilltree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAQMeBbUJIA18DkgQexEvEVARlhNtFAkV1xa_GGoZihpsGo8bJRzcHU8fQSLqIvQmiCepKPoqWysKLL80CjW5Oq08tkM2SRNJUUmxS65Mg1KvUuxWY1fJWAdcQFxrXfJiWmf8aoxsC20ZbWxw1HSBdZ52gngvefZ85X_GgseESITFhq6Hy4ngjxqPRo_6kx-TJ5cGm6GbtZ2uoS-i2aOjpwinK6ebsNi0DLTRtUi3MLiTu02-Or6KwcXC7MM6w23EosgMyBTK083qzxXXz9lb2jvbGt1f35jmWOd06NbpAuq662Pr7uwY74jw1fVv9tr3wffX-Tf5pPno-wk=

Skilled zealot oath to have it up all the time, Currently 7.775 tooltip dps. i am kinda nervous if this will be enough for core and the maps beyond. i farmed the other t15 without problems, though. Depends on map mods as usual, for ed enfeeble and temp chain is a real pain.
i hate you redditors, you know who you are
"
Merluza wrote:
i am kinda nervous if this will be enough for core and the maps beyond. i farmed the other t15 without problems, though. Depends on map mods as usual, for ed enfeeble and temp chain is a real pain.

no problem there
I found Core incredibly easy with this char all the times I did it.

And this was pre-nerf.

Haven't tried it in this league, but it should be even easier because of the nerf.
dont we have a low AOE radius? no talents or uniqs for it.
"
simakover wrote:
dont we have a low AOE radius? no talents or uniqs for it.

I've always found quality on contagion + increased AoE gem more than enough to clear any map tier quite fast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info