What Aura for a Point Blank Shrapnel Shot Raider?

Yo, see Title. I don't know what aura fits better for my Build. Currently, I play with Blasphemy + Poacher's Mark and Herald of Ash, but I'm sure there is a better option for Herald of Ash. Maybe Herald of Thunder because of my Lightning Damage conversion or Grace for a better Defensive. I have absolutely no clue so I appreciate ANY suggestion from you guys. :)

Last bumped on May 26, 2016, 10:15:39 PM
Chin Sol + Point Blank + Shrapnel Shot + Hatred + Herald of Ash (or Herald of Ice with Curse on Hit + Assassins Mark curse)
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:49:27 PM
First of all thank you for your suggestions :)

So Herald of X + Curse on Hit is always better than Blasphemy? Even Against bosses? (Bosses won't get the Curse if they spawn no adds to trigger my Herald proc)

Shrapnel Shot scales from your Physical Damage.

So Hatred and HoA are good options (see Frankenberry)

I think Curse on Hit Setups are not that reliable for sustaining charges. Example I played Voltaxic LA for a good amount of levels, and found that the Power Charge generation from CoH + HoI + AM was very inconsistent. I just dropped it all together. Saves gem slots too.

Imo, if you're really going to be up in monsters' faces, you should use Hatred and Blasphemy + Warlord's Mark with Vaal Pact for survivability. With Level 3 Enlighten this reserves 78% of your mana, leaving plenty to attack with (Level 4 Enlighten grants 74% Reservation). I see you're using Poacher's Mark, so unless you really need the flask charges, you can get Frenzy Charges from Blood Rage.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on May 26, 2016, 2:40:40 PM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:50:42 PM
Blasphemy is basically designed with melee-range skills in mind. I think it is a good choice with Chin Sol.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info