[SC/HC] Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster 2.3 [4 or 5 auras]

Hello guys (sorry my english),

I'm creating this topic just to resurrect the build CoC Discharge created by Tsar user who deleted the original topic. He created a CoC that some people claimed it was not original and there was discussion because of this. He was angry about this and deleted all infos to build in the original topic and then a moderator should have deleted the original topic when he saw that no longer had anything relevant info.

Because of that the build is called "unnamed", for no one comes to claim.

I created this topic to talk about the build because the difference that I see is that all the CoC I've seen is the cheapest of all that use a Vagan's dagger. Yes you still need Voll's Devotion to be 100% more efficient (look Cheap Version section), but will not need expensive defensive unique flask for this (but if you want to use there is no problem). You will use 4 auras, 2 cursed auras on this version (Enfeeble + Warlord's Mark or Assasin Mark if 6L) + 2 normal auras (Discipline and Purity of [lightning or Elements] ). Rich version you can use 3 cursed auras. :)

I'm using this Tsar's CoC to leveling my character up to level 100, now I'm almost level 95 in the Standard. Yes originally Tsar showed that with it is possible to achieve 95+ in hardcore (Perandus HC), but the reason I'm using it in the Standard is that I'm a Grandmaster and I want upload my character (in another build) level 100.

Passive Tree
Here I gave a personal touch on original Tsar passive tree, just taking the critical daggers nodes on the beginning.

Level 92

From level 92 until level 95, put a Intuitive Leap on the Templar socket and take 1 power charge, 1 endurance charge and Faith and Steel.

Now until level 100, this is my final tree (taking more non-curse aura effect to your discipline and elemental aura):
Spoiler

Leveling Guide to new leagues
Spoiler
To new leagues you'll leveling with Arc + Echo + Faster Casting + Power Charges
Use Atziri's Foible to help on you Mana sustain.
You'll leveling until level 81 with this tree. From here you must have gear enough to have at least 6.5K ES refunding points (You'll need 33 refund points.).
Your tree on the level 81 is it:
Level 81 CoC Discharge.

Other option is do hybrid version, you'll save on refund points (spending only 21 repec points):
Hybrid Leveling Tree

Ascendancy
Yes no other option, Trickster is mandatory. Now with 8 Ascendancy Points you can take Swift Killer, that will give you more attack speed, more damage, more damage explosion and 4 frenzy charges.

Make your way in order to Walk of the Aether > Ghost Dance > Shade Form > Swift Killer.

Mandatory items
Voll's Protector 5L (look the Cheap Version section).

Voll's Devotion to end game (Why? Look the Aura and Curse Section - First Option and Cheap Version section).

Crafted Vagan's Dagger (Hits cannot be evade).

Optional but very useful
The Vertex.

Voidbringer.

Both can be used without problems, but it will depend on whether you can achieve a good elemental resistance with gear + auras.

Links
5L: Cyclone + CoC + Discharge + Critical Chance + Blade Vortex
Use it if you choose the First Option on the Aura and Curse section.

5L: Cyclone + CoC + Discharge + Critical Chance + Life Leech
Use it if you choose the Second Option on the Aura and Curse section.

6L: Cyclone + CoC + Discharge + Critical Chance + Blade Vortex + Life Leech
Use the Second Option or Third Option (if you're rich) on the Aura and Curse section.

Auras and curses
You will have reduced mana reserved enough to use 2 cursed auras and 2 pure aura. For this you need only 2 Enlighten level 2. If you have or get 2 Enlighten level 4 you can save 1 or 2 points in the cluster of Sovereignty (removing the reduced mana reserved points) or do the Third Option(aka rich version).
We have some flexibility of use here.
- First Option (I'm using this):
Enfeeble + Warlord's Mark + Discipline + Purity of (Lightning or Elements)
If 5L dont is using life leech, Warlord's Mark is a good choice. It's a good choice until you have Voll's Devotion because of Endurance Charge on kill generator given by the Warlord's Mark.
- Second Option:
Enfeeble + Assassin's Mark + Discipline + Purity of (Lightning or Elements)
If 5L is using life leech (with Bladevortex on the CwdT), use Assassin's Mark instead of Warlord's Mark.
- Third Option:
You can run 5 auras achieve great reduction in reserved mana, with The Vertex + Enlighten level 3 makes it possible to run another blasfemy + curse. You'll need Enlighten Level 3 in the Vertex and 2 level 4 to the others auras. Then:
Enfeeble + Assassin's Mark + Elemental Weakness (MORE elemental damage) + Discipline + Purity of (Lightning or Elements)

Look the Mikelat's PoE Aura Calculator to see the math.

Use the flexibility on the Purity of X to put the aura according to their natural resistance or just not to get negative values on maps with Elemental Weakness or to allow use The Vertex and/or Voidbringer.

6L Voll's Protector use the Second Option or Third Option if you're rich.

Cheap Version
You can make a cheap version of the build, but of course it will be less efficient. I tested the standard with a 4L Voll's Protector and no Voll's Devotion.

You will only need Voll's Protector 4L.
Cyclone > CoC > Discharge > Critical Chance.

Also you need to use Warlord's Mark + Blasfemy as way to generate Endurance Charges.

With this, the combination CwdT + BV + increased duration is essential to have some BV and procs crits generating power charges.

You do not need Voll's Devotion. So you cause less damage and should be more careful as it can not generate almost perma Immortal Call.

Critical Chance
I will not do the math here, but according to the old topic of Tsar you can have 100% critical chance on attacks with Ass Mark cursed aura and 95% to Discharge (with Voidbringer), both with 7 power charges up.
If his calculations are not 100% correct, the values are at least near it.

My Gear (just for demonstration)
My gear is bad in general (and leveling various gems) and not have enough resistance to use The Vertex and / or Voidbringer. Currently I have 8.5k of ES with Discipline level 19. With better gear (and level 21 Discipline) + aura nodes probably I will have +10k of ES.

Sometimes I replace that bad Wod Gold Diamond Ring (the good is that flat intelligence) for this:

Jewels

+ Intuitive Leap on the Templar socket.
Use Energy From Within on the socket adjacent to the Melding.

Cast When Damage Taken defense
Basic and mandatory setup CwdT + Immortal Call + Increased Duration.
If is using the Second option on the Auras and curse section:
CwdT + Immortal Call + Increased Duration + Bladevortex.

Bandits
Kill, Kill, Alira.

Flask
Preferably all (if not unique flask) with "Surgeon's" prefix (20% of chance to gain a charge when crits).
Try combining with suffix "of Stauching" (remove bleeding) and "of Heat" (remove freeze).

I dont have perfect flasks, normally use these three:

The other 2 slots you can use unique flasks (Rumi's Concoction and/or Taste of Hate [use both if you want try curse immunity maps + possible vulnerability curse mod] ) or use resistance flask (not Bismuth Flask) or same Diamond Flask if you want.

Damage and Defenses
I will not put screens on the damage and defenses, but like every CoC Trickster basically your best defense is the attack, added to evasion, dodge, block chance, life leech, flask manage and your damage depends of your attack speed, procs critics and charges generation.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Jul 12, 2016, 9:22:36 PM
Last bumped on Sep 6, 2016, 9:36:32 PM
Volls Devotion will be extremely rare this league. Also there is a stigma against getting frenzy charges for this build style, why?
"
vjohnnyc wrote:
Volls Devotion will be extremely rare this league. Also there is a stigma against getting frenzy charges for this build style, why?

Because it is very difficult you get such frenzy charges. The only skill that gets them in the hit is Frenzy. The rest only with "on kill" effect.

About Voll's Devotion, yes will be more hard and, consequently, more expensive.

-----------

Updated the Auras and Curses section, It was added to the Third Option.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Jun 1, 2016, 9:40:24 PM
Nice build. im going to give it a try next league. I just have one question, do you think i could use different spells like Ethereal knives and Artic Breath, etc, instead of discharge? only when league stars.
There's no reason to go EE if you're going to get frenzy charges. You're just gonna make the mobs resistant to everything. That's the reason people don't like getting all 3 types of charges when using CoC Discharge.
First build viable?
"
YomiHC wrote:
There's no reason to go EE if you're going to get frenzy charges. You're just gonna make the mobs resistant to everything. That's the reason people don't like getting all 3 types of charges when using CoC Discharge.

The main form of damage on all CoC Discharges builds (except probably Juggernaut) is the use of Power and Endurance charges. Swift Kill will be just to give more damage, even you have 25% less damage with the consume of Frenzy charge because of Elemental Equilibrium.

On other words, you'll have 50% more damage to Power and Endurance charges and 25% less damage to Frenzy Charges.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Jun 2, 2016, 7:26:07 AM
"
Denzo626262 wrote:
First build viable?

The original creator of it, Tsar, had said yes. He recommended leveling with Arc if I'm not mistaken.

edit:
I remembered what Tsar said in the original topic that you just to farm Voll's up to a certain level (think 80) will drop some Brittle The Emperor then continue to farm or buy the rest.

Now has a challenger that is farm Voll's 1200 times. :P
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Jun 2, 2016, 6:43:32 AM
"
lik4n wrote:
Nice build. im going to give it a try next league. I just have one question, do you think i could use different spells like Ethereal knives and Artic Breath, etc, instead of discharge? only when league stars.

These spells are not recommended as spells for CoC because of its natural limitations. EK = depends on projectile speed. AB depends on LMP or GMP. With Discharges + the AoE area nodes on the tree has a very large area. It is better choice Bladefall.

Edit: sorry, next time I will quote all in just one posting.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Jun 2, 2016, 6:23:42 AM
Could you possibly make skill trees for the earlier stages of the leveling phase? I just started playing a few days ago, and I am not certain which nodes to prioritize while leveling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info