Cospri's Will - My Unique Story

For general builds this chest might not be better than coil on second thought... Supports? Pair this with Heretics and you make the snooze role of aura/cursebot even easier.
Some SSF player
Idk .No res no hp . Help to curse some mobs what we dont need to curse them . Poison ? After voltaxic nerf dont help too much . Only phys and chaos can poison .+ 1 curse and loose all chest mods ? better 1 ammu vaaled and for 3 curse we can use rings and dont loose soo much . 3 alchemy shard if its 6S
Nice item !
Can this overwrite a warding flask's effect in pvp?
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Márkusz wrote:
Can this overwrite a warding flask's effect in pvp?

It will depend if the flask gives Hexproof or Curse Immune, which I don't think we know yet.
"
Zephryl wrote:
"
can i curse with this chest in curse immune maps or no

There's now going to be two different mods for immunity. "Hexproof" will replace the current map versions of "Curse Immune", which this chest will ignore. "Curse Immune" will be a complete immunity, probably reserved for some bosses and a mod for rare monsters.

Edit:

Most likely maps that are currently "Curse Immune" will stay as "Curse Immune" and not change to "Hexproof" after the patch though.
if thats true i like ur chest :) gj!
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
This is a spectacular design.

The lack of life is a considerable drawback that will balance the power of this item somewhat, but it is still extremely powerful.

Something to aspire toward acquiring.
Le Toucan Will Return
Looks like a really powerful chest piece with a drawback (no life roll) of sorts. Pretty sure this will see a good amount of use / experimentation once 2.3 hits. :-)
This game is an illusion, exile.
"
LostArtz wrote:
It may not be very original, but at least I didn't name it after myself.

hahaha, a+
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
I really don't understand how inconsistent GGG is in custom unique design.
Killed Core boss - lv93 Disfavour Cycloner - waiting for achievement to be fixed please..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info