Development Manifesto: 2.3.0 Balance

"
dantven wrote:
Could someone post a link with all the passive and ascendency changes in?

https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/tag/2.2.9
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
Pretty good patch notes. Glad to see you guys didnt give into the complainers with regards to CoC. Looking forward to 2.3.0.

Except these specifically are not patch notes.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
ladish wrote:
I feel like these big manifesto posts should just show up on the front page as opposed to needing a news post with a link to it.

Except the link is to the development manifesto sub forum... where all the manifesto posts are.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Why was the slayer nerf necessary?
50% increased damage against rares/uniques was the best thing about the whole subclass.
Now even less people are going to play it - especially because of buffs to other classes.
Exciting!

Was really hoping to hear something about Labyrinth enchants being itemized (and bound if necessary) though.
That arcane vision change made me cry of joy! :D
Why did you make a post for the post that doesn't contain the post?
Seeing as how Consuming Dark was just reduced to 60% of its normal (down from 75% to 50%) in version 2.2.0 (in March). Another reduction hit would bring it down to 30% (50% times .6), or roughly 40% of what it was just 2 months ago. People with Consuming Dark builds will take a much bigger hit than people with Voltaxic Builds. Could we just leave Consuming Dark alone and not reduce it further? At the very least, allow legacy versions....so people who had builds that they have been working on since the introduction of the Consuming Dark are not at a total loss? (insert prayer hands here)
nerf chaos? add new lab instead another content? hate it
"
nerf chaos? add new lab instead another content? hate it

Like someone said in another thread:

"People love Chaos builds, let's nerf them"
"People hate the Lab, let's add another"

Design philosophy at it's finest xD
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Last edited by Darkrox on May 26, 2016, 3:20:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info