Huge concerns about the labyrinth and Perandus League

For me the lab is the worst thing ever, right after the eternal orb remove.

Who has time to run it on EVERY Char and unlook it in every difficulty so many times?

It is complete boredom straight from hell and the layouts are way too big.

And when you disconnect you need to rerun everything. You can`t leave or it`s a start-over. baaah.

The only fun thing is that you can still desynch with whirling blades when jumping from A to B.

There is no skill needed. It´s not a challenge.

It is very, very boring.

It is terrible.

The outcome from running the lab is very low and it`s nothing else than a big time waste.

It`s complete nonsense in my eyes.

There were 6 days no trinkets in cruel lab. 6 days, pfffff, zzzZZZZZ.

It`s just bah. I do not like it. And many others do not. The rumors in the community about the lab are very bad.

So, overall the Perandus League wasn`t so good compared to other leagues.

Farming Cadiro for having 30.000 Perandus Coins after 3 weeks, and nothing to spend on, just to notice rare rings sold for 39 coins in endgame maps. Booooring....

The Challenges ? way too easy.

I skipped the first 2 months because i was so bored from Perandus at league start. Did all challenges in less than 3 weeks without no-lifing. Wasn`t really a challenge.
...and this stupid Perandus mobs... ugh...

What else can i say?

Magic Finders still have no love and no respect. Dominus-Runs are dead. The Quantity Gem is removed. The MF`ers gear is mediocre stuff.

I see myself explaining game-mechanics many times because most people do not care about their builds, about the "endgame".

They wear their medium gear and are happy with 50 HP roll ring and aren`t interested in having the very best-gear-in-slot because it`s enough for them. The game is easy enough to run with -res.

Mirroring items has become worthless as the game went to easy and people can run tier 15 maps with a bow that`s 10% of a mirrored Harbinger Bow.

Too many Hipsterbuilds. High-Dps-Glass-Cannons. And the next destruction of builds is incoming. (Voltaxic, Consuming Dark.)

GGG is not nerfing builds, they are completely destroying them. Let`s call it overnerf.
(spec-throw, summoner, srs, righteous fire = all dead.)

And there is still no auction house? no cross-instance trading? In the year 2016? A stone-age trading system? Come on...

The market is broke. As for the mentioned reasons, that it is unnecessary to obtain a 100 exalt worth chestplate because the game is too easy and it`s enough to run with a lower value plate, and because of the change in the unique items tier drops, items that were 80 exalt worth become 5 ex worth.

And trading for 1 Alchemy Orb is a waste compared to the amount of time invested to complete the trade process.

Trading takes too much time. I´m skipping many trades because im too bored to do the whole trading process: whispering, negotiating, inviting, visiting hideout, waiting, zzZZZZZZ.

You sit there and whisper afk-peope or not-logged-in...

Where is poe going?

The game is overloaded with eye-cancer skill effects which make party play impossible. Frost Bearers aren`t visible anymore because of too many overlapping skill effects.

Will the next league be the same boredom like Perandus? I so do not hope! They were so many good leagues, such as Anarchy, Ambush, Beyond.

Keep the good work up and do not kill the fun. PLS!

Keep it up!
Last edited by maxlmantis on May 29, 2016, 12:53:02 AM
Last bumped on May 30, 2016, 12:25:20 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
and for what do this troll-cards drop in a t13 area?

i don`t get the sense of it
#is there again no trinket in merci and cruel? is ggg kidding me? / days no trinket in cruel? wtf

it`s the 7. day 0 trinket? WTFFFF

what is this fucking stupid lab? with this terrible layout.

with no-mana shrine for one area. who the fuck in the world needs such a terrible shit.

its so bad. fuck
Last edited by maxlmantis on May 25, 2016, 11:02:18 PM
it`s the 8. day now with no trinket in cruel lab?

are you seriously kidding me?
http://www.poelab.com/#!cruel-layout/fdmkx
this is so terrible
9. day no trinket in cruel zzzZZZZZZZ
and the 10th. day

this is so fucking stupid

the support said he hopes that i will make my challenges until league end

how? how? pls?

this game doesnt allow me to complete it, pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Last 10 days of Labyrinth
May 20:
Cogs of Disruption (Merciless)

May 21:
Sands of Eternity (Cruel)

May 22:
Bane of the Loyal (Normal)
Sands of Eternity (Cruel)
Sands of Eterntity & Portal Shredder (Merciless)

May 23:
Cube of Absorbtion (Normal)

May 24:
Portal Shredder (Mercliess)

May 25:
Cogs of Disruption (Normal)

May 26:
Cube of Absorbtion (Cruel)

May 27:
Rod of Detonation (Normal)
Heart of the Gargoyle (Merciless)

May 28:
Portal Shredder (Merciless)

Today is the only day out of the last ten days that there hasn't been a trinket in at least one of the Labyrinth difficulties. It's not GGG's fault you haven't been keeping an eye out for the trinkets you need, it's your fault. Lots of other people have managed to get that challenge just fine.

And what do you expect the support team to do? They don't handle in-game things like what trinks spawn in the Lab, and they can't just go around adding un-earned challenges to people's accounts; there would be so much salt from people who actually did watch the Lab daily and earned that challenge.
no, its not my fault, it`s the games fault.

bah!

having screen freeze cuz of this terrible perandus mobs WORST LEGA EVER!!!
Last edited by maxlmantis on May 29, 2016, 9:48:08 AM
Honestly it's your fault for not finishing earlier.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
no its not my fault for "not finishing it earlier" [Removed by Support]

11 days no trinket in cruel lab

today 0 in normal, 0 in cruel, 0 in merciless

boring ass league
Last edited by Rachel on Aug 26, 2016, 12:46:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type