[FORGE] ~ Gamers Forge Exiles ~ (NA/SEA/EU)(discord)(website)(6+ years)(100+ members)(SC/HC/leagues)

hi, a friend of mine is suffering from lacka dickalitis disease. I need some peniscillin urgently. how much are u selling those?

Spoiler
just kidding.. pls fix your forum www.gamersforge.com fast. i'm interested to join ur guild

Last edited by BigMac_McD on Jul 19, 2017, 12:17:22 PM
hi im from singapore gateway and garena poe can i join?
Hi I'm playing in 3.0 and playing from Singapore. Can someone add me into the guild please? Singaporean here.

Thank you so much!

Ign: Rfierydude
Last edited by Firefly101 on Aug 5, 2017, 6:02:41 AM
Hi,

Singapore player here looking for guild.

IGN: WinstonLoke
The guild seems inactive... anyone here wants to play tgt? hit me up IGN: WinstonLoke
im on Softcore harbinger
Sg player here. whoever is interested in playing together, sharing zana and stuff add me up!
SG gateway player here. Returning to the game after a few months. I used to be in the guild actually.

IGN - AnomanderRaaake
Guild still open? Singapore player here, singapore gateway.

IGN: Pro_DotA_Player
Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/803310
Guild is not at all inactive, its the largest SEA guild in PoE - but we dont accept people by posting on these forums asking for invite.

In my original post I make it very clear how to join the guild.
You go to our website www.gamersforge.com and sign up, then fill out a guild application in the guild application forum.

We currently have 100 spots in the guild and are full, though we weekly kick members who havent given notice and are 2+ months inactive, so free slots pop up every now and then.
We are going to add another 10 or 20 slots here soon as well.
[FORGE] Guild /view-thread/1664516
[SHOP] /view-thread/393743
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Want to join a MULTI-GAMING community including one of POE's oldest guilds???
==> https://gamersforge.com
Hi everyone, I'm trying to activate my account on gamersforge but for some reason, I can't receive the activation code. Is there any way I can apply?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info