Master experience from 2WPSC lost

I have level'd all master except Leo in 2WPSC; however, as soon as the league merges with perandus parent, all my masters are gone. No hideout, not in town, nothing. I tried doing haku, elreon, and tora mission, and indeed they all reset to level 1.

I guess the issue occurred because I didn't have any master in PSC (played PHC), but there should be a mechanism in place to detect if there are no existing master.

I don't need all of the masters back, but losing that Zana 5 (close to 6) is terrible, especially I need everything I have to get to level 90 with my limited play time.

Please at least restore my zana level.
Alice_of_Wraeclast - Dagger CI Witch
Alice_MadnessReturns - Molten Strike AoF witch
Flavour Build concept taken from Alice: Madness Returns
Last bumped on May 23, 2016, 10:42:16 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
They haven't brought the servers down to finalize the mergers (At least I have never seen them able to completely carry everything over until they do). As long as you don't delete your toon from the flashback league, everything will carry over as soon as they finish the process.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Ok, Thanks.
Alice_of_Wraeclast - Dagger CI Witch
Alice_MadnessReturns - Molten Strike AoF witch
Flavour Build concept taken from Alice: Madness Returns
Experienced the same issue from 2WPHC to PHC.
And the same answer above still applies.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

Same for me lost experience from master of flashback Perandus Race SC
hope to retrieve soon , ok it is only for 10 days but it is frustrating to lost all the levelling ... this character is my only one real in Perandus league ( don't create one on Perandus League , mine two were Flashback race )
It's not lost. It hasn't been merged into standard yet. It will happen at the next realm downtime, likely at 2.3.0 deployment.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on May 23, 2016, 9:32:28 AM
"
mark1030 wrote:
It's not lost. It hasn't been merged into standard yet. It will happen at the next realm downtime, likely at 2.3.0 deployment.

So lost for Perandus league ... as Flashback Race was as parent the Perandus league , it is a lost.
Edit: Actually Chris has said the next Scheduled downtime is 2.3.0, so yeah, lost for Perandus but Perandus only as they will then merge it all into standard.

"
Chris wrote:

We require realm downtime to do that merge. The next scheduled realm downtime is the deployment of 2.3.0. If we have to take the servers down before that then we'll do the merge earlier.

From the announcements:
"
Masters and Hideout Migration
We've scheduled realm downtime later today to migrate masters and hideouts so players can continue their progress with master-mission challenges. We're very sorry for any inconvenience that this delay may have caused!

Last edited by Aragorn14 on May 23, 2016, 11:10:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info