Some things I need to say after playing PoE for 3 months

Sorry for your cat, may he rest in peace.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:34:13 PM
Look, I'm trying not to be an ass but you people make it easy. You topped by copying a build from someone else for an ascendancy no one else played, and there's a lot of ham-handed bragging going on in your post that it's making me vomit.

Whoever you copied your build from won this race as far as I'm concerned, not you.

Edit - You're not even in hardcore, I don't even slightly care now.
Last edited by Brelm on May 22, 2016, 3:51:56 PM
I still think Slayer sucks.
Well, OP. You certainly ruffled Brelm's jealousy feathers :)
"
How can I be jealous? We don't even play the same leagues, so we're not even competing with each other. The thing that got me was that he copied a good build and then came to brag when he's topping a league no one plays on a class no one is playing. People need reality checks or you end up with douchebags.

Gratz! If you want to look at how far a Slayer can be pushed with supreme GG gear, here's the best Slayer I've ever seen. Might be a bit confusing for a new player, but it basically uses 2 unique items and Endless Hunger to almost double its damage.

And I'm sorry for your cat, it's tough to lose a cat unexpectedly :(
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
"
Brelm wrote:
"
How can I be jealous? We don't even play the same leagues, so we're not even competing with each other. The thing that got me was that he copied a good build and then came to brag when he's topping a league no one plays on a class no one is playing. People need reality checks or you end up with douchebags.

Ok now who is [Removed by Support] ignoring reality?

Saying nobody plays the non-hc league is both wrong and stupid.
Last edited by Sarah on May 22, 2016, 4:30:45 PM
"
Brelm wrote:
"

Haaa ok, keep being mad. HC and SC are the same can of beans in PoE. There's no REAL HC. It's only a video game. In the end, isn't it all about bragging?

He gave full credit to everyone except for himself anyway. Pretty humble if you ask me.

[Removed by Support]
Hey guys,

Please remember to keep all posts civil and polite. Personal attacks are against our Code of Conduct, and this does also include any form of gameplay discrimination. Please remember that we welcome open and honest discussion and it is not necessary to agree with everyone! However, if you disagree with another user please do so in a respectful and civil manner.

Please keep out Code of Conduct in mind when posting on the forums, you can find that here.
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info