"I am sorry, but your ascendancy plaque is in another castle!"

Many of you might already have guessed what the general idea of this thread is about, by the title alone, but you are completely and utterly wrong; it's so much more than that.

The problem(s):

1) Perandus leagues are ending soon and a lot of people (especially the casual ones) are gonna leave since "Brodiro" will no longer walk among us.

2) People that were unlucky in finding the unique item they wanted from him are gonna be hoarding a lot of coins and have no idea what to do with them.

3) The amount of time people spend in the labyrinth might not be as large as originally desired.

4) The lighting in the labyrinth is not very sufficient and people glue their eyes on the screen in order to distinguish between safe spots and pressure plates.

I thought very long and hard about these problems and came up with a very original idea and might i say perfect solution.

The solution:

Perandus coins. That's right. Perandus coins.

Imagine a different kind though, one that is bigger, more visible and can be picked up just by walking over them. Oh, and they should make a clinging sound, like coins do, as you pick them up. They could be placed both on top of safe spots and pressure plates, depending on how evil the devs want each lab layout to be.

BAM. Problem 4) gone.

Ok, so now players can get perandus coins again but have no way to spend them and that brings us to the thread title:

Cadiro ate a weird mushroom and to keep it lore friendly, let's say that it was a mushroom influenced by the virtue gems, causing Cadiro to grow a mushroom on top of his head and granting him the weird skill to switch places with the ascendancy plaque. Feeling sorry that you encounter him instead of the ascendancy plaque after defeating Bows-ahem, Izzaro, he says:
"I am sorry, but your ascendancy plaque is in another labyrinth!" and of course offers you an item in exchange for perandus coins like usual.

Ofcourse the encounter would be rng based!

BAM. Problems 1)-3) gone.

You are welcome.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on May 21, 2016, 2:24:23 PM
Last bumped on May 22, 2016, 5:06:55 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I stopped reading after you pretended to be the voice for many. Try and talk just for yourself, maybe someone will listen. Perandus was crap and I am glad he's gone.
haahahahahhaahah 0ax0ax00ax0ax0axax00ax0ax0ax0ahahahaha, and the person above me ahhahahaah was bothered ahhahahaha because ahahahahaha fuck ahhahahahaha.

What kind of mushrooms are you ingesting? Do they grant you extra powers? I want some

On the scale of 1 to 10 i give you solwitch.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
Not a bad idea :)
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on May 21, 2016, 2:35:02 PM
"
Regulator wrote:
haahahahahhaahah 0ax0ax00ax0ax0axax00ax0ax0ax0ahahahaha, and the person above me ahhahahaah was bothered ahhahahaha because ahahahahaha fuck ahhahahahaha.

What kind of mushrooms are you ingesting? Do they grant you extra powers? I want some

On the scale of 1 to 10 i give you solwitch.

He is a special kind of warrior. a road warrior!!!
"
Miská wrote:
I stopped reading after you pretended to be the voice for many. Try and talk just for yourself, maybe someone will listen. Perandus was crap and I am glad he's gone.

Agreed! I'll be so glad when the worst-ever desyncing mechanic is gone! I hated Perandus league. So glad it's almost over.
The problem here Pyrokar is this OP shows that you're way too clever to NOT understand the opposing arguments about the lab in the other threads...
"Dude he fucking said hotdog racist.

Like I can't even make this shit up." - gj

1.0.0 Forum Posters now have 50% less Critical Thinking skill per Patch
ahhaahahahha the problem ahahhaahah look who ahahahahhaahah arguments ahahhaahhaa0ax0xa0 i cant even ahahhahahhaahahahahahah what he ahahhahaha ahhahahahaah

best thing since devourers body contest.

Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
Miská wrote:
I stopped reading after you pretended to be the voice for many.

That's your loss, there's a mushroom growing out of a head, later.
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info