[2.2][OCC] CI Chaos Incinerate by Miacis (Atziri farmer, ANY map mods viable)

Intro

Hello Exiles, I am Miacis and today I'm presenting you my version of Incinerate build. Let's go straight to what it can and what it cannot.

Pros:
Pretty tanky (as most of CI builds) - large EHP pool, chaos immune
Nice damage - was farming Atziri on lvl 72 with spell level 17
Can do LITERALLY ANY map mods (Video of me doing Blood Magic Necropolis is below; good leveling in double beyond Arid Lakes and Springs btw)
Can be done with 5-L only
Uses a lot of Jewels (you're getting a lot of profit that way)
Utilises two movement skills

Cons:
Overall cost of gear is not that cheap (Doesn't requires 6L but few other pieces might be expensive)
Uses a lot of Jewels (you gotta buy them :D)
Leveling still sucks, just do your average bladefall totemes or firestorm action until lvl ~70

Concept & Gear explanaiton

Making Incinerate work is pretty damn hard - we have to use one of most OP classes (Occultist), stack as much cast speed as it is possible and of course dual wield The Consuming Darks for sweet 100% fire to chaos conversion

You could still use Infernal Mantle if you like it but imo +1 level to Incinerate is not worth couple hundreds of ES.

Amulet is must be Eye of Chayula for stun immunity, the rings are Elreon's -8 to make mana cost sustainable.

Belt is average

Winds of Change is very good in gloves slot, gives zero defences whatsoever, yet utility and damage is great! It is like having Faster Proj linked to your skill as 7-link.

I'm using +1 to all gems (auras in particular) Rainbowstrides for a bit of ES and some resistances as well.

GEMS & Links

5/6L Chest: Incinerate + Life Leech + Faster Casting + Controlled Destruction + Elemental Focus + Void Manipulation/Empower

4L Auras: Disciplne + Anger + Clarity + Enlighten

2L Movement: Flame Dash + Faster Casting
2/3L Movement: Whirling Blades + Faster Attacks + Fortify

3/4L Defensive Setup: Cast When Damage Taken + Immortal Call + Increased Duration + Arctic Breath (or Vaal Haste/Vaal Discipline which you'll be using manually but they still will have bonus from Inc Duration)

1/2L Elemental Overload proc: Orb of Storms + Increased Critical Strikes

1L Summon Lightning Golem

2L Curse: Blasphemy + Enfeeble (or any other curse you like; I think Enfeeble is the best)

Bandits

Kill all on each difficulty

Skill tree

Click!

Video Guide + Build Showcase on Blood Magic map: Click!
Last bumped on May 21, 2016, 1:13:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info