Announcing the Prophecy Challenge Leagues and 2.3.0 Content Update

"
NotACuckRoach wrote:

That is such a deep expression! But glad that you like what you see here. ☆ヾ(*´・∀・)ノヾ(・∀・`*)ノ☆

I just REALLY love that back attachment. Sadly, PoE has been lacking those in great deal (at least, none that aren't linked to a supporter pack) and that gif you linked really got me wanting to build a purply looking lightning tendrils sith-like character. if you have a set of ravenwings, could you check it out for me? lol
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:
Not bad when you pair it up with Cherrubim's Maleficence (◕‿◕)♡

How do you feel about having potentially influenced the design team with your unique ? :p
PS: btw since I noticed you wrote the whole thing in Japanese too ( quite a bit of work there, good job lol )), been trying a bit to introduce the game to some Japanese people but .... not much success so far ^^
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on May 21, 2016, 10:14:39 PM
Sounds all good but,...

more lab ? ^.-

So next sc-league will drain even more hc-players. :/
ign: UpForJava
Last edited by Upforsale on May 22, 2016, 12:38:27 AM
Nice, but shitty challange rewards, I'll skip this league. Disappointed that cool portal is from mtx, rather than challenges. Again - no armor set, but shitty footprints and weapon effect + useless pet.
Wow , we will be able to trade now .... in POE ? Really ?!

Wow much improve such amaze .
R.I.P 4.B.
"
Upforsale wrote:
Sounds all good but,...

more lab ? ^.-

So next sc-league will drain even more hc-players. :/

sad thing is ggg doesnt even realize how they slowly killing their hc population
frame freeze unstable server % traps list goes on and on

go to flashback perandus the trade chat /1 doesnt move at all
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on May 22, 2016, 8:12:50 AM
perandus was great, but time for the next one :D
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
This sounds pretty amazing. Can't wait!
~ Lassittor ~

Arms wide open, I stand alone. I'm no hero, and I'm not made of stone.
Right or wrong, I can hardly tell. I'm on the wrong side of heaven, and the righteous side of hell.
I like that the challenges are mixed, so I can play up characters in each league and combine their points!
Hype! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info