Over´s EA Ignite build # EA/Ignite/Prolif/BM (Said good bye since 3.0)

"
Rupenus wrote:
i think ignite is not a good subject to rely on. people can use anti ignite flasks or simply use ashrend. why dont you focus on EA's raw damage?

I realy not like the idea of ea wall spamm. Sure people can use flascs or ashrend or low life RotP. If it happens i swith chance to ignite to elemental overload. Since nobody uses ignite there are nut much people who uses this flascs. in 1v1 its only 1/20 if peoles using it. Most people dont realise that ignite kills them.
My EA Ignite Build view-thread/1661184
My shop view-thread/1078495
i've been playing a lot of EA i wonder what a pvp build looks like, don't like the fact that i do practically no dmg without walls but ignite seems too easy to counter

will try to whisper u i wanna see how your build works
Last edited by 1235 on May 14, 2016, 11:45:17 AM
common EA pvp builds depend on wall aoe shots
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:

It´s true and librithania build may be better but i donn´t like the idea be depending to walls and shooting on them like minigun. My guide is big Bang theory : )
"
begrenzen wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

It´s true and librithania build may be better but i donn´t like the idea be depending to walls and shooting on them like minigun. My guide is big Bang theory : )

yeah i respect that.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Not all builds have to be cookie cuter one shot offscreen if you accept to play a sub effective spec. I do greatly enjoy playing my discharger until MI summoners show up / rumi tempest shield show up.
"
IceDeal wrote:
Not all builds have to be cookie cuter one shot offscreen if you accept to play a sub effective spec. I do greatly enjoy playing my discharger until MI summoners show up / rumi tempest shield show up.

Yeah some one must be different or PoE will be like WoW.

P.S.: Nobody saed my build cann´t oneshot peoples : )
"
IceDeal wrote:

Discharger melee as a defense toward stupid mechanics and individuality/creativity is just....laughable.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:

Discharger melee as a defense toward stupid mechanics and individuality/creativity is just....laughable.

Coming from someone who give lessons about "stupid mechanics" but is mostly fighting by spamming EA, this is just...hilarious.

Spoiler
Last edited by IceDeal on May 15, 2016, 7:43:43 PM
nobody is as cool as first offhand bow pvp user in the game icedeal, you know that.

behave yourself.
Last edited by Rupenus on May 15, 2016, 6:51:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info