My ♥ goes out to Fort McMurray

http://calgaryherald.com/news/local-news/we-understand-what-theyre-feeling-syrian-refugees-in-calgary-step-up-to-help-fort-mcmurray-fire-evacuees

This story makes me happy. These lovely people have basically nothing themselves and are offering what they can to help others. In this horrible time, at least seeing this decency from fellow human's who have endured an immense amount of pain themselves, humbles me to be a better person.

I have many, many friends in this neck of the woods in Alberta and luckily, I've heard from them all so at least, I know they are safe.

Please be kind to your neighbours, guys; Karma is a thing and when you need help, maybe the kindness you've shown in the past and future, will carry over to lend you a helping hand in a time of need.

POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last bumped on May 7, 2016, 4:29:54 AM
meanwhile in africa, india... children die of hunger and from poverty all day every day. meanwhile in syria people are being bombed.

oh but, here in canada, the story is different. we care about these people for some reason. it's because we know those people. we are affected, unlike the overseas creatures.

karma is a thing, which is why a young child with a RNG skin color and location spawn dies from a virus or disease or hunger, that child deserved it man, his or her past life or something did something that warranted his or her karma even though the person showed no signs of remembering some kind of past life.

don't mind me, i'm just another viewer of the circus. i will return home where i can go back to my screen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info