Hardcore Perandus Flashback Event

wonder how many will die day 6.. its a hard combo day
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)
Just checking the ladder time in time... Sau Paulo server unplayable.... idk about others ( wont test with 100 ms+ ping on em)
" You... managed to catch the fish i wanted? Congratulations! Let´s keep this a secret between the two of us, shall we? In the meantime, take this. It should be useful in the future." - Krillson, the 8th Master.
Grinding Gear & Gems
I don't understand why you separat people. Create a new league or event everytime = nobody in Hardcore = few people in Hardcore perandus = few people in Flashback event = desert game...

I love this game but you haven't enough people to creat 3 diferents league in hardcore. If you wanna put some chalenge in the game put this in the present league or suppr the last one and creat a new one but stop separet people.

Thank you for reading
"
Xirgu wrote:
wonder how many will die day 6.. its a hard combo day

I'm taking the day off. :P

I'll be watching the streams tho.
Last edited by Chewstick on May 10, 2016, 11:05:32 PM
Seing some top player's performances, I am wondering what GGG is going to do about Vaal Molten shield .... the clearing speed is just ridiculously crazy, it seems to outshine everything else.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on May 12, 2016, 1:40:05 AM
okey. im fkn done with perandus. hope it will never exist in a future.

2 times died to lag spike.

all in all good flashback.

P.S. fishing rod droped first day. 4Head
OneShotCity

Last edited by Timetochill on May 12, 2016, 1:14:21 AM
"
Timetochill wrote:

P.S. fishing rod droped first day. 4Head

Tricorne or Tackle Box?
it's unclear to me whether you can win a demi even if you are dead. can someone clarify this. i understand you are eligible for prizes but demi?

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
rip L56 Triskeriaki - computer froze for 3 seconds.
Spoiler

SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on May 15, 2016, 1:53:58 AM
How to join this event? When im going to create new hero there is no Perandus Flashback Event. Im see onle Standart/Hardcore and Perandus/HC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info