How to Start a Wander in a new league? FlashbackSC

Hey guys, I never played a wander before in 4k hours but i am gonna try one for the 2 week and see if i like it. anyone got a suggestion how to get started? im ok with leveling a bit slower, so i want to start wanding as soon as i get 29 for KB. What ascendancy should i go for, considering it is only 2 weeks time ( so probably going life based ele wander)?
Last bumped on May 5, 2016, 8:10:53 AM
Good physical wands can be expensive and hard to obtain, you probably don't have enough time in 2 weeks to do it. Elemental, however, should be fine, Piscator is always a cheap option if else fails.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Go for ele wander, use some combination of heralds/wrath/anger, and try to get flat ele on gear if you can. Carved wands with even a small amount of ele dmg are fine to start with.

For your first character in the league I'd recommend going Shadow because it's easy to get the int required for high level wands, and you can get attack speed, ele dmg and crit nodes easily. In 2 weeks it's hard enough to find gear that has high life, high flat ele dmg, and decent resists, without also having to worry about the INT requirement.
Probably assassin would be best since you'll want to go crit to benefit most from the base crit of wands.
Make sure you have enough life to not die to reflect though!
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
thank you guys for your help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info