Question about Screenshots

Hello guys,

could it be possible, to make screenshots from the passive skills cover the whole map?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Here's one from the last patch. Just a few differences from 0.9.5g.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
I used the one from the "I made a map" thread, but all these have not the resolution that is "needed" for converting into white/no background and to print it - there is a too big loss from the convert job in accuracy of the lines/links.
(My trials with collaging of own partial screenshots in Full-HD resolution and maxed zoom in expect me of a final resolution around 36 megapixels)

Beside this, an option to direct generate the skillmap would a) offer a perfect actuality and b) include the chars own skilllayout.
--
Why would you want a white background?

I don't understand exactly what you are asking for.

The skill map I uploaded to the other thread is about 50% of the original image size.
"That's how you die properly, Sailor Boy.."
In my tool, I also included a map that I created from the furthest zoom. 900KB as a jpg, 7MB as png. It's from 9.5f but I'll update it at the weekend.

A friend and I tried to dump the texture/model but the lines and nodes are separate meshes (and all invisible lines/nodes are software culled), so it's kinda hard.
Unofficial Offline Skilltree Tool by Headhorr and me:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/19723

kenzen naru tamashii wa,
kenzen naru seishin to,
kenzen naru nikutai ni yadoru.
"
jawsofhana wrote:

To save on ink. (Those ink cartridges don't last long and can be quite expensive at $7 to $15 USD a pop). Why print out a full sheet of black ink when all you need are the nodes and their connections?

p
Read My Links!: http://www.theamazonbasin.com/forums/index.php?/topic/121389-read-my-links/
"
jawsofhana wrote:

The skill map I uploaded to the other thread is about 50% of the original image size.

simply, to print it out, and make notes at it.
maaybe its possible to do a better conversion on the existing pictures to clean the back, but my actual tries had a result where I hav to redraw _all_ lines after that (I'm not so skilled in graphic works)
--
"
In my tool, I also included a map that I created from the furthest zoom. 900KB as a jpg, 7MB as png. It's from 9.5f but I'll update it at the weekend.

Seems like its worth a look - but I'm not willing to upgrade my .NET...

"
A friend and I tried to dump the texture/model but the lines and nodes are separate meshes (and all invisible lines/nodes are software culled), so it's kinda hard.

thats exactly where I stuck in too.
--
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
Seems like its worth a look - but I'm not willing to upgrade my .NET...

Don't quote me but i think all versions are kept, since different applications require different versions.
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info